arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disabled GMAIL Account
Hey guys, I might need some advice in here.

Basically, I have these GMAIL accounts that are used specifically on GAMING (game account), I create new GMAIL account as I don't want to use my personal GMAIL account to link in any game for privacy.

Unfortunately Google disabled my accounts, I think if I'm not mistaken my accounts got disabled for three times already and good thing is I was able to appeal for it and Google enabled them.

But now my accounts two accounts got disabled again and when I tried to appeal Google says I violate their terms etc that why they can't now enable the account. In fact the reason 

I think the reason is that when I tried to login into my other device, I got 3 device btw to play (I play dual account for 2 device and 1 when my main phone is low in battery) Google detect it unusual activities.

Now my problem is even I make an appeal they don't accept it, same reasons when I appeal before.

Is there any chance that I could get back my account? I can show them a proof that It was only used by one person and also update my GMAIL profile. It's just that I already spend days playing those account and I can't imagine on losing them.
@Vuluts Sorry this happened to you. I've got none of your activity and was using my gmail account at an office place in September and it got blocked there for no reason. I know what it feels like. Google didn't used to be like this before. But OK, now how to get out of it.

I'd plead with them again. Start your first paragraph with the reason why your account has the appearance of a recurring illegitimacy look to it. Tell them this is a gaming world. Maybe you could even include an affidavit from @Dynamo about your position here. You're not a spammer or scammer.

Another possibility you could do - if you're desperate enough - is to offer to pay for the email account - you could ask them if they would help you create the paid account with the blocked account. Get a professional mail account from them that works with your own domain. Maybe that way they'll give you more latitude to use more devices.
https://gsuite.google.com/pricing.html

What you could do after that if you don't want a paid gmail account is to empty all the contents once they've given it to you and to move the contents to another provider.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I think that is an unusual thing in the Google company!
Is there a more effective solution to this problem, I'm afraid I will be affected
Terminal
Solo Developer
how can you get blocked ? i have like 12 accounts under same name address and i use at most 2. visit others like 2ice a year. never got blocked. so how can you? did they give any reasons ? gmail is not like that...!!
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Well I haven't have a single Gmail account disable disabled yet even thought I have more than 50 accounts. These accounts which have been disabled are phone verified ? Because all my accounts are phone verified as well as have a backup mail setup for those. Most of these accounts are only used in computer but some are used in different vps as well in devices. Have they given any reason why they disabled these accounts ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(11-21-2018, 02:41 AM)rudra Wrote: how can you get blocked ? i have like 12 accounts under same name address and i use at most 2. visit others like 2ice a year. never got blocked. so how can you? did they give any reasons ? gmail is not like that...!!

Rudra.  Google has got very paranoid with when you log in from a different device, or a different place.  I think they have some sort of algorithm/filter with which they match the IPs traffic coming from the place where you're posting from.  Like the company you keep that you haven't kept before that is bad traffic by their IPs.

That is the only thing I can think off when Google blocked me.  My behaviour is impeccable.  This one day I had to print something from a legitimate registered Office in a very big shopping mall in Dubai.  For the very first time in my history of Google my account - my MAIN Google account - got blocked.  They said it would be blocked for a while and I had to wait until someone gets back to me.  I couldn't wait as I needed to print that document from my account and it was a very important email account. I kept trying to unblock it from all areas.  Like there are the Help options in Google, and by fluke one of those Help options allowed me to get my account unblocked finally and I had to change my pass word.  And I was in again.

So @rudra.  What do you do so your gmail doesn't get blocked?  Like is it the browser you use so that when you're not at your home and you're in public that you are still be safe from being blocked?
Terminal
i really dont know what i do that has kept my accounts from getting blocked. i mean most of them have no recovery phone no. two were registered from usa ip and has gvoice with local no in the usa which i often login into from india without vpn.. i reinstall my os in mobiles and computers like every other day. i dont know...hahahaha . so google could show like 5 violations and shut them permanently.

but i use them very little and i have no wrong business. but then again you guys are no left hands to wikileaks chief as far i can tell.

may be like in the 2nd year of the wire...here CIA had flagged me as potential suspect and paranoid kingpin. dont block ever and copy all data over to us real time....lol....now THAT makes me feel all important and proud...lmao.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(11-21-2018, 08:56 AM)rudra Wrote: may be like in the 2nd year of the wire...here CIA had flagged me as potential suspect and paranoid kingpin. dont block ever and copy all data over to us real time....lol....now THAT makes me feel all important and proud...lmao.
lol Big Grin that would be interesting. Also a good test. I can't see how you would easily become a target. Will be interesting if I get to Canada next year some time whether it will be slightly better from a Google "trust" point of view. Wonder whether Google is more suspicious of certain countries than it is of others. Particularly coming from the US on top of everything else.
Terminal
Well, this sounds strange. I have been using gmail since starting and I never faced such issues. It's like 20+ gmail accounts I do have on my single phone number and 10+ active logged in my phone and another 7+ logged in my PC. All have similar names like shaikhmanal022 shaikhmanal021 but I none of them are blocked. Have you got any notification of the reason of getting disabled?
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
from my gmail account collection only one of my account is disabled and i dont know why it is banned . but luckily it is the account that isnt as important
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting