arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 4 Antivirus For A Windows Computer
Hey there, in this article, we're gonna cover up why do we need an antivirus? And which one are the best?
Why Do I Need An AntiVirus?
The word “AntiVirus” itself mean a platform that prevents your device from viruses. From booting up to shutting down, your PC creates multiple unwanted temp files that leads to unnecessary consumption of your computer disk space.
Whenever you open up a browser and surf Internet, you don’t know how you’re being tracked. Even when you browse Internet, unwanted files are being downloaded in form of viruses without your consent. This downloads leads to unnecessary consumption of your Internet speed that affects your whole home network Internet.

[font=roboto, sans-serif]Top 4 Antivirus[/font]
1. Kaspersky Total Security
[font=roboto, sans-serif]2. Net Protector Antivirus[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif][font=roboto, sans-serif]3. QuickHeal Antivirus[/font][/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif][font=roboto, sans-serif][font=roboto, sans-serif]4. Bitdefender Antivirus Plus[/font][/font][/font]

The above antivirus holds for the top 4 antivirus because of their relevancy, pricing and UI. The above reviews are based on personal and public review experienced by us or other users.

Top 4 antivirus for your windows PC
(I do hereby agree that the above article is written to summarize the whole article in a small thread without any deep explanation. Also, the article that has been written/mentioned above is my own work.)
Yup, I want a backlink and want to drive traffic xD
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Personally my favorite is None of those mentioned. I have used both Kaspersky and Bitdefender in past and then found Comodo Internet Security suite is way better. It's free and it's firewall is way better than Windows firewall. Plus I have used it for last 4 years without having any major issue. It does take care of all security stuff.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

My favorite one is not at the list :p
Currently, iam using avg on my win 7 pc and nothing on my win 10 pc :3
i think quickheal is not that good and costs a lot. also they lag in updating latest virus definitions. avast is best free i would say.

also nothing will stop latest and real threats that use zeroday etc.

only careful watchful aware user might. stop autoplay, double-clicking everything without care, random installing etc.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Actually none of them is the best. The best antivirus is yourself, if you know what you're doing then it's enough! No need to have extra unneeded softwares.
(11-22-2018, 10:13 AM)AmirGT Wrote: Actually none of them is the best. The best antivirus is yourself, if you know what you're doing then it's enough! No need to have extra unneeded softwares.

You might want to give your computer a virus scan run and after that, you'd see how much infected and how much "self-protected" you are. #NoOffense
(11-22-2018, 10:13 AM)AmirGT Wrote: Actually none of them is the best. The best antivirus is yourself, if you know what you're doing then it's enough! No need to have extra unneeded softwares.

I agree, my last i reinstallation of the window was about a year ago but before that/Previous window i've used 5 years from 2012 - 2017 without any problem.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Agree with @Manal there. No matter how self-protected you are there is always plenty of chances for malwares to get into your computer. Personal I don't think we should relay just on single virus guards. I usually use BitDefener online virus scan as well as eset online scanner in every couple of months.

(11-22-2018, 02:29 PM)xdude Wrote: Agree with @Manal there. No matter how self-protected you are there is always plenty of chances for malwares to get into your computer. Personal I don't think we should relay just on single virus guards. I usually use BitDefener online virus scan as well as eset online scanner in every couple of months.

You're right. Not only we should rely on anti-virus, but we should too follow computer ethics in order to prevent ourselves being involved being infected by adwares and other dopes. Antivirus gives us a layer of protection, but you know that right? Security is just an illusion.........
Indeed. Even a virus guard has a limit what it can do. You need to use common sense too. these days there are so many ways your PC can get infected. Sometimes we get crap from adware comes along with wel-known free software. Also from various browser Add-ons. Sometimes people do data-mining for other people/ companies without knowing. Since these programs are not harmful to computer or installed with your permission a virus guard wouldn't do anything.

Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-08-2020, 03:33 PM
Last Post: humanpuff69
07-29-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: deanhills
02-28-2018, 06:38 PM
Last Post: kabir145

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting