arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pewdie vs tSeries
Star 
hi guys many have seen the trending news from youtube were pewdie a youtuber try to take on t series and indian music company what you say about this news?
from my side pewdie acting weird and there is no logic for pewdie to hate t series because t series is just a music company from indian side with worldwide subscribers and hating or trending against tseries is shit !
may be pewdie trying to get more subs by making shit news let me know what you say about this ?
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

My choice is Pewdiepie!
Because Content Content Is Interesting To Try, Even He Has As Many Active Customers
10,000,000 people (based on views on the video)!
Compared to the Tseries that still use illegal methods, it is not recommended
Terminal
Solo Developer
T series use illegal methods ? Really dude t series is a music company and it produce Indian movies music so how can you not except subs from t series ? Lil logic you said your choice and I said mine I go for t series +1

I'm neutral, neither T-Series nor Pewdiepie. Non of them is one of my favorite YouTube channel but i've seen pewdiepie's some videos it really funny. But i don't think people should compare these 2 channels because Pewdiepie is YouTuber and T-Series is music company.

For example: The most subscribers YouTube channel of Pakistan is Coke Studio with more then 5.6M subscribers but we won't count it on #1 Youtuber.
Because it's a platform of music, it channel but not YouTuber that's why most subscriber YouTube channel of Pakistan is P4Pakao (Nadir Ali) with around 2M subscribers.

So no matter if T-Series earn more then Pewdiepie's subscribers but still PewDiepie will be #1 YouTuber and #1 YouTube channel will be T-Series.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(11-25-2018, 08:19 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: I'm neutral, neither T-Series nor Pewdiepie. Non of them is one of my favorite YouTube channel but i've seen pewdiepie's some videos it really funny. But i don't think people should compare these 2 channels because Pewdiepie is YouTuber and T-Series is music company.

For example: The most subscribers YouTube channel of Pakistan is Coke Studio with more then 5.6M subscribers but we won't count it on #1 Youtuber.
Because it's a platform of music, it channel but not YouTuber that's why most subscriber YouTube channel of Pakistan is P4Pakao (Nadir Ali) with around 2M subscribers.

So no matter if T-Series earn more then Pewdiepie's subscribers but still PewDiepie will be #1 YouTuber and #1 YouTube channel will be T-Series.

i agree with you . technically the most subscribed "channel" is youtube music channel but that isnt count because it isnt creator channel . for the time i write this post pewdiepie is still the most subscribed and i dont care if t-series surpass . pewdiepie already reach 69 million first that is what matters
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
It will be waste of time on trending pewdie vs t series ,both are earning a lot and t series don't care for pewdie because its a music channel nothing much lolll

This is stupid, who cares if some big YouTubes are fighting over some stupid ass subscribers? People are dying each day in cancer, Africans children's are hungry and need help. Please help out a charity than think about these things. Which is of course a staple for 9-year old minds.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(11-27-2018, 04:29 AM)Kururin Wrote: This is stupid, who cares if some big YouTubes are fighting over some stupid ass subscribers? People are dying each day in cancer, Africans children's are hungry and need help. Please help out a charity than think about these things. Which is of course a staple for 9-year old minds.

That made me think about the world perspective once again, not to be rude but sometimes i think those big shots are not doing much good for the environment i mean they are impressively rich when compared to the rest of the world but anyone ever heard of them initiating projects that helps nature i know i didn't on the other hand small NGO and individuals are doing their best. And for cancer i know how painful it is loosing someone because of cancer, but it also include why is cancer spreading like wildfire.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
true who cares for sub assers ,shit news there are many peoples who had died due to many problems ,syria who had died due to many bombs drop on them damn why we should care for pewdie or tseries !

@Kururin heart touching, We already lost our humanity. 100000% agree with you. Not only we lost our humanity even we're responsible of world's biggest issue (Global warming) if i talk about my country (Pakistan) is contributing in global warming percentage is only 0.78% but unfortunately is one of top 10 country which is affected by climate change.

one think i mentioning here maybe it make someone else' heart melt.

Only 40 countries in the world have cyberknife treatments technology which's cost around 50 Lakh to 1 Crore ($7000) but in Karachi, Pakistan it's
treatment 100% free of cost.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting