arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[VPS 4] Sponsorship Termination
Greetings,
Today after report from one of our VPS 4 VPS holder @youssefbasha provide by VPSlices.com that he received mail from VPSlices LTD closure. We ("Post4VPS Adminstrator" , "Staff") contact @Karim (provider of VPS 4) about regarding closure of VPSlices LTD company to confirm. So yeah sadly we gonna lost one of our greatest VPS ever which is one of my favorite VPS on Post4VPS VPS stock.

The mail all clients received from them, You can read down below:
Quote:{Cleint_User}
Regretfully, I must inform you that VPSlices LTD will cease its operations after 31st of December 2018. This decision has been taken predominantly due to increased competition and unsustainability of our products, production costs have meant that we are no longer able to remain competitive on price, yet remain a viable business at the same time.
We urge you to back up your important data and move it offsite to avoid data loss.
However, we do intend to reimburse our clients the prorate for their active, paid services as well as available client balance. This will happen between the 1st of January 2019 and the 5th of January 2019. The reimbursement will include this current month and you won't be charged for any usage starting from 1st of December 2018.
Our customer service centre will remain fully operational until the day of closure, so if you have any enquiries about your order or require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to send us an email.
On behalf of VPSlices LTD, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty in choosing us as your preferred provider for the past year and a half. Without your support, our success would not have been possible but under the current market climate, we have been left with no option but to close down after the 31st of December 2018.
Thank you once again for the loyal and continuous support you have shown us over the years we have been hosting.
Yours sincerely,
Karim Ahmed
Chief Executive Officer and President of VPSlices LTD.

We request to all our VPS 4 holders to backup their data as soon possible to avoid data lost.

Now some important question people may want to ask:

Q. The currently VPS 4 holders can participate on current (December) giveaway.
A: Absolutely, Yes apply as ususual.

Q. I have already applied for VPS 4, did i can change my application?
A: Of course

Still have any doubt? Please reply if you have any further question(s)

Lastly, I'd like to Thanks VPSlices (@Karim & @Mahmoud ). for the sponsorship VPS 4 x2 in quantity if i'm not wrong since June 2017, I wish best luck to VPSlices team hope we can see their come back in the future with some great plans and also good luck @Karimamp; @Mahmoud for other project besides VPSlices. Currently i'm holding VPS 9 since July 2017 when my vps suspended for the first time (obviously due to my fault) i had plan to switch VPS 9 to VPS 4 because both VPS specification are great and if Karim you remember me i also contact you in your client area to purchase a VPS for my PiratesHosting project but unfortunately we didn't because we bought WHMCS reseller i had plan to buy VPS now i had almost 5 company on my wishlist included VPSlices and VirMach but anyway once again thanks you guys for sponsorship such a great VPSes for more then a year.

Since @youssefbasha posted his thread here as we all can see people's reaction is mixed about closure of VPSlices most of us shocked & sad not for us for them after GHP we lost another big VPS with same reason (financial issues). Today's competition are difficult.

Once again thanks for everything and goodluck for everything in the future.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting