arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSGO is now free on Steam with Danger Zone update
Yea, I may be late, but yeah CSGO is now free to play. If you've already bought it, RIP idk what valve have plan for you guys. And new "battle royale" gamemode with 16 players is the Danger Zone update. Jeez looks like br isn't going away soon.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/730/C...Offensive/
Counter strike global offensive is now good at low ranks and those who are playing from a long time and got higher ranks(prime status update) they are facing many hackers almost every second guy using wall hacks and aimbot i think counter strike global offensive team should make their anticheat system more and more stronger
A stronger anti cheat is absolutely useless for a game that is free. You literally just create a new free Steam account and... here you go again, no longer banned. So it gets pointless to implement or improve anti cheat systems as cheaters will use burner accounts.

Valves move to turn the game free is wrong, disappointing and questionable. They are screwing over the whole previous player base and everyone who paid money for it.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(12-12-2018, 05:53 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: A stronger anti cheat is absolutely useless for a game that is free. You literally just create a new free Steam account and... here you go again, no longer banned. So it gets pointless to implement or improve anti cheat systems as cheaters will use burner accounts.

Valves move to turn the game free is wrong, disappointing and questionable. They are screwing over the whole previous player base and everyone who paid money for it.

It is questionable, true.

Many people have mentioned that prior to the update Valve has released more updates on their new anticheat called VACNet, It uses deep learning to recognize hackers and uses overwatch as feedback, I personally haven't noticed any hackers since the update yet, so I think they know what they're doing as they wouldn't globally announced they upgraded their anticheat just so the hacker community can find ways around it.

Secondly about the new accounts stuff, this is where the trust factor comes into play, according to what tests people have conducted and Valve's own developers, the accounts are somehow connected together and if you get banned on one of them the other account's trust factor is automatically damaged and you're more likely to face hackers, this process continues until u can no longer create new accounts and not face other hackers every round.Since VACNet is based on deep learning the free to play update will give much more feedback to the AI and allow it to further improve itself against hackers.

I agree that the people who paid for this game didn't exactly get rewarded enough, I mean for the old players the number of hours they've enjoyed was worth for them, but for the newcomers a new skin and a loyalty badge isn't exactly worth the game's original price.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
well who cares for csgo when i love to play only mta sa weather it free or paid none matters for me and thanks for notice for free tags!
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(12-14-2018, 05:33 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: well who cares for csgo when i love to play only mta sa weather it free or paid none matters for me and thanks for notice for free tags!
Bro csgo is the perfect fast-paced shooter, i mean if you want to avoid cheaters and what not all you have to do is play on the faceit and esea servers the higher rank you get the lower chance of hitting into hackers will get, like counter-strike series is the perfection of fps video games.
Seriously battle royale everywhere. I have gotten tired of hearing it all the time. Although I do admit I liked the original concept of the battle royale and read the book that created that idea I have to admit like seriously why do everyone thinks it's the best system? It works in movies but not in games that much, I see people playing fortnite, pubg etc and I would be bored if I play that for some time.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI
05-02-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: sAmI
12-27-2019, 10:26 AM
Last Post: GodLikeGill

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting