arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to learn Programming .
I want to learn Programming from which i should start ?

Can anyone give me suggestions Smile

Thanks in advance.
there is easy programming language available and its called C plus plus or C++ or CPP then you can learn about PHP mostly using for backend and frontend nowadays or learn C# damn there is many programming languages available here is the major languages.

C++
Python
Perl
PHP
C#
.NET
VBS
CGI
Ruby
And maybe others as well.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(11-14-2015, 03:06 PM)abi Wrote: I want to learn Programming from which i should start ?

Thanks in advance.

My advice:
Start with basic HTML, and then PHP.
After you can go with an object oriented programming language, like C#, C++ or Python (easiest).
(11-15-2015, 09:12 AM)Dudi Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 03:06 PM)abi Wrote: I want to learn Programming from which i should start ?

Thanks in advance.

My advice:
After you can go with an object oriented programming language, like C#, C++ or Python (easiest).

I agree with Dudi. That's basically also how I started.
(11-15-2015, 10:18 AM)RickB Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

My advice:

Guys HTML is not a programming language its a text based markup language, then why you guys suggesting him to learn HTML. HTML is basic language and easiest one and for programming there is only one easiest language thats known as CPP or C++ or C plus plus.
(11-15-2015, 04:13 PM)TrK Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

My advice:

Guys HTML is not a programming language its a text based markup language, then why you guys suggesting him to learn HTML. HTML is basic language and easiest one and for programming there is only one easiest language thats known as CPP or C++ or C plus plus.

I actually meant the PHP part. PHP definately is programming. However HTML can be really useful when you are able to write.
You should find an open source script that you can and like to work on, then study the script, then modify it, then you can learn the basics.Google is a good helper for you.

Thank you  Sweet

(11-15-2015, 06:35 PM)RickB Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 04:13 PM)TrK Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

My advice:

I actually meant the PHP part. PHP definately is programming. However HTML can be really useful when you are able to write.

Okay i misunderstand that thing, Yeah PHP is now a famous Programming language for frontend.
i advice you to start with something simple and easy and you can see what you are doing
like c,php,perl
First learn java than learn android,because mobile programming langues are the best now
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting