arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Music] [Guitar] Metallica One
I'll get this new board started.

I'm a musician. I usually play guitar. This is an example and is one of the tracks I just recently shared with some online friends. I'll share it with you, as well.

https://instaud.io/31oG

The name of that song is One, and it's by a band called 'Metallica.'
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
Very nice playback, I've definitely heard of the band before but It always gave me "rock" genre vibes which I'm not a fan of so never tried their music, but don't get me wrong you sound pretty good, keep up the good work!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Thanks. I've been playing for almost 5 decades, so I should have it figured out by now. ;-)

I still learn and practice, every single day.

As for the music choices, I play what the audience calls for. Very seldom do I get to perform the material I'd like to perform.
sounds really nice. i listen to all your links. your renderings have a certain clarity simplicity and expressiveness that touch me very much. i am a lay person. not much in my head in the way of musical training and appreciation of finer nuances in complex play with notes. what i get is some appealing simple melodic work that evoke an emotional response in me.

my favourite metallica song is "nothing else matters". just letting you know... if you have ...you know...i would like to..
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(12-13-2018, 07:02 PM)rudra Wrote: sounds really nice. i listen to all your links. your renderings have a certain clarity simplicity and expressiveness that touch me very much. i am a lay person. not much in my head in the way of musical training and appreciation of finer nuances in complex play with notes. what i get is some appealing simple melodic work that evoke an emotional response in me.

my favourite metallica song is "nothing else matters". just letting you know... if you have ...you know...i would like to..

I know the song but I don't have it recorded. To record and edit it will be a couple of hours - but I can pawn the mixing work off on someone else.

So, maybe by this weekend I will have it. I'll get my son to play the lead and I'll get my student to play the third guitar part. No guarantees, but I'll see if I can fit it into my schedule before the end of this coming weekend.

It's a great song and it's actually not all that difficult to play. I know my son has played the rhythm guitar parts and he's here for the holidays. That means I might be able to get you something out of the studio by the end of the weekend.

When/if I do, I'll be sure to post it as a submission of its own.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Here's another one from this past Friday night:

https://instaud.io/31me

That one has three of us on it. We got someone else to play the bass guitar, as the song doesn't really sound right without the bass. That one is Pink Floyd's song, 'Money.' It's a pretty popular song and is a good introduction to the musicality of Pink Floyd, if you're not familiar with them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-21-2019, 01:11 PM
Last Post: KGIII
08-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting