arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zayn's New Album - Icarus Falls
Hey guys, Zain Malik A.K.A Zayn is obviously my favorite singer of all time, he is British-Pakistani singer and former member of boy band called "One Direction" i don't think i have to tell you guys who is Zayn because i believe #ZQUAD is everywhere.

He recently release his newest album called Icarus Falls, today 5 song released and 7 already released before and album still not released yet physical album available December 21st if you pre-order you will get all songs http://smarturl.it/IcarusFallsZZ according to rumors new album will have 27 songs

1. ZAYN - Sour Diesel
  2. ZAYN - Too Much ft. Timbaland
  3. ZAYN - Fingers
  4. ZAYN - No Candle No Light feat. Nicki Minaj
  5. ZAYN - Rainberry
  6. ZAYN - Good Years
  7. ZAYN - There You Are
  8. ZAYN - You Wish You Knew
  9. ZAYN - Common
  10. ZAYN - Good Guy
  11. ZAYN - Satisfaction
  12. ZAYN - Back To Life
  13. ZAYN - Tonight
  14. ZAYN - Scripted
  15. ZAYN - Imprint
  16. ZAYN - Natural
  17. ZAYN - Stand Still
I hope that rumor is real and there will 15 more songs, Happy friday to everyone and enjoy all songs if you are solider of #ZQUAD
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Due to his recent comment on being Muslim, I would no longer support him. Actually, I never supported him but I was quite interested in what he does after having recommended by friends to listen his songs.

It was yesterday when I found on Quora feed about his statement on Islam. In other words, he is an athiest.
It doesn't matter who he is, but his comment matters as he is a celebrity too. Other than that, its all your wish.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
thanks for adding all list of zayn songs gonna hear all songs and add them in my playlist till i love dusk till down song which was cool song
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

List has been updated, 17 songs till now and now i think that rumor is true there is actually 27 songs maybe other 10 will be release on 21st december if isn't true but still 17 song is really huge playlist which cannot fulfill our heart even we listen all of them on repeat.

@Manal being an muslim it also make me sad and when he realize his fan disappointed he release a Urdu/Hindi song for muslim fans called "Allah Duhai Hai" means "I complain to You Allah" original by A.R. Rahman a famous Indian musician. He can speak Urdu because of his father roots if you saw his college videos he can speak Urdu and Urdu and Hindi is similar languages in speaking (not in wording) that's why he easily able to sing that Hindi song.
Terminal
Best Regards,

(12-16-2018, 11:46 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: List has been updated, 17 songs till now and now i think that rumor is true there is actually 27 songs maybe other 10 will be release on 21st december if isn't true but still 17 song is really huge playlist which cannot fulfill our heart even we listen all of them on repeat.

@Manal being an muslim it also make me sad and when he realize his fan disappointed he release a Urdu/Hindi song for muslim fans called "Allah Duhai Hai" means "I complain to You Allah" original by A.R. Rahman a famous Indian musician. He can speak Urdu because of his father roots if you saw his college videos he can speak Urdu and Urdu and Hindi is similar languages in speaking (not in wording) that's why he easily able to sing that Hindi song.

The words he comment on being a Muslim "It is not necessary to pray five times a day when you are good." Well, that's not what I support. Then why does people make christmas? Why do they make Diwali? Why do they celebrate Eid? Not because of "just" happiness, but also to devote yourself towards the religion.
(12-16-2018, 02:09 PM)Manal Wrote: The words he comment on being a Muslim "It is not necessary to pray five times a day when you are good." Well, that's not what I support. Then why does people make christmas? Why do they make Diwali? Why do they celebrate Eid? Not because of "just" happiness, but also to devote yourself towards the religion.

right, almost all celebrity are part of illuminati believe it or not but illiuminati is real. People make joke of it that's why people don't take it serious but it's not right place to talk about them. Even tattoos aren't allowed in Islam and he had tattoo since 2012 or 2011.

I haven't seen any celebrity (International celebrity) being good muslim or at least respect Islam after being famous except then Muhammad Ali (boxer) May his soul rest in peace.

Obviously i'm talking about those international celebrity whom i already knew. If i talk about Pakistani celebrity Alhamdulillah Being in a muslim country i can say most of them are good or at least you can say not like others.

We all aren't perfect that's why we perform pray five times a day to at least ask our Allah to forgive our sins.
Terminal
Best Regards,

(12-16-2018, 03:19 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: right, almost all celebrity are part of illuminati believe it or not but illiuminati is real. People make joke of it that's why people don't take it serious but it's not right place to talk about them. Even tattoos aren't allowed in Islam and he had tattoo since 2012 or 2011.

I haven't seen any celebrity (International celebrity) being good muslim or at least respect Islam after being famous except then Muhammad Ali (boxer) May his soul rest in peace.

Obviously i'm talking about those international celebrity whom i already knew. If i talk about Pakistani celebrity Alhamdulillah Being in a muslim country i can say most of them are good or at least you can say not like others.

We all aren't perfect that's why we perform pray five times a day to at least ask our Allah to forgive our sins.

It's glad to know that you are a Muslim. One more thing, Khabib Nurmagomedov is a Russian Muslim fighter who did great things. You can check why he became viral after beating off Conor McGregor.
(12-16-2018, 03:47 PM)Manal Wrote: It's glad to know that you are a Muslim. One more thing, Khabib Nurmagomedov is a Russian Muslim fighter who did great things. You can check why he became viral after beating off Conor McGregor.

I'm not fan of WWE or boxing or you can say i hate that sport because i don't think it funny or it skill anyway. i don't know about this russian boxer could you tell me the reason he became famous?
Terminal
Best Regards,

khabib is a top nfc ,mma fighter now after beating Conor McGregor before khabib vs conor match conor was top mma fighter after loosing to khabib now khabib is top mma fighter now conor also want rematch so usually khabib said no for rematch,the whole match was populated by crowds fights in ring you can see full match in youtube which was on trend last month.and being Muslim there is a rule to pray 5 times daily bit its not possible to read namaz 5 times perday some only pray at friday !same for hindus or christs it doesn't mean that all must follow
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

27 is a lot for album . most album only contain like 15 song . hopefully that amount of quantity still mean quality song . im not a fan of zayn but it is rare to see album with that lot of song
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting