arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Dynamo
Hereby i would like to say " Happy Birthday @Dynamo "
Thanks Dynamo for providing us such a great service.
Happy Birthday Bro. May you live long!

[Image: 95pz53.jpg][Image: 95pz53.jpg]

[Image: 2s8k6dv.gif][Image: 2s8k6dv.gif]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=459945&d=1444296679]
Happy Birthday @Dynamo
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=459945&d=1444296679]
[Image: 2s8k6dv.gif][Image: 2s8k6dv.gif]
[Image: 95pz53.jpg][Image: 95pz53.jpg]

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
happy birthday dynamo owner of post4vps website i hope enjoy your day ,and you will get more sponsors and this site will run for next 10 years and provide us more great service !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Happy birthday, the administrator, the owner and founder of Post4VPS!

I'm hoping you have long live and long age and also can keep P4V working as right now.

He's really a kind person and the best administrator I ever found, I really liked his personality.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Thanking you all guys for your greetings :angle:
And being with this forum for so long,
Nothing would have been possible without your support.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

i wish my birthday was being held like this too Sad.

happy bday @Dynamo.
(12-16-2018, 03:33 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: i wish my birthday was being held like this too Sad.

happy bday @Dynamo.

Oh comeon perry now don't pout like girls you know i always celebrate your birthday, even in my dreams you know me and how my brain functions. *cough* *cough* say my name say my name, what again whose name? perry lets celebrate your birthday next time party would be from my end although you have to come to my place for that Tongue and ofcourse Happy Birthday "Dynamo Administrator Impossible"
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Happy Birthday @Dynamo ("Owner", "Founder") I wish you had a great day and hope you learn something from your past mistake/Sins for what best for your future.

My wishes with you and once again wish you a very very happy birthday.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

happy birthday to you Dynamo!
May every new year bring many more wonderful and joyous moments in your life and leave behind sweet and soothing fond memories that fill your life like a candle glow fills the heart of lovers long after the dinner at sunset on the beach.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Happy birthday @Dynamo.

My warmest wishes for the most important staff here for his special day. You are going to start a new year of your life and I sincerely wish this coming year will bring every success you deserve. May all the best things of the world happen in your life too. Smile

Thank you to @Rehan for this great thread.  Wishing @Dynamo a wonderful and successful year ahead.  

Also thanks to Dynamo/HMR for his contribution to people like me who need a forum home where I can post with gusto.  This Forum treats their members with great humbleness and respect.  Staff are gentle in their approach but firm when absolutely needed without being self-opinionated or condescendingly or sarcastically judgmental.  They treat members kindly - regardless of the quality of their posts or the country they come from.  It creates a great atmosphere where one is motivated to make more posts.  Most of all, I've had experiences at Forums where I rarely see the owners, so it's a refreshing change to have an owner with a hands on approach and who is not afraid to step in with the Giveaway when needed, and to create new tools to add value to the Forum.  All of this makes for a very successful post4vps forum.  Here's to wishing a very successful post4vps.com for 2019 as well!
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-30-2020, 12:45 PM
Last Post: deanhills
04-24-2019, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Zorono
02-28-2019, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Khadeer143
01-27-2019, 04:56 PM
Last Post: TrK
04-23-2018, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Lampard

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting