arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShadowCrypt.Club - Cloudflare Resolver | DNS Resolver | IP Logger and alot more
Hey there,

Today I'm going to introduce you a website that has ability to brute force Cloudflare's domain to get it resolved. Not only to get the real IP of website behind cloudflare, but also MD5 decryption where you can decrypt your mentioned hash. We have over 1.5 billion(approx) texts stored on our website from where you can decrypt your hash. Lets see what else we've got for you all.

ShadowCrypt.Club - Online Web Tools Website For Web Developers
ShadowCrypt is an online website where you can find a bundle of tools through which you can get your work done without doing it manually. All it does that it manually scans website through which you can get your work done. Lets see how it works.

Cloudflare resolver pings over thousands of possible texts that can be used as sub-domains against the website. For example, if the victim's website is protected by Cloudflare, he/she may not have protected its "cpanel.example.com". ShadowCrypt will brute force all possible sub-domains and give you results of "non-cloudflare" domains out of which you can identify the real IP. The cloudflare's IP would have "[Cloudflare]" marked. 

DNS Resolver

DNS resolver can be used to find all the possible DNS records loaded up on the domain. For example, if you scan "example.com", it will get "A,AAAA,MX,NS,TXT" and other DNS records for your targeted domain name. It brings an ease for web developers to check to see if their records, mailing system and other functions are working properly. 

Other Tools
Not only Cloudflare & DNS Resolver, but we've got many tools for you. The tools available on ShadowCrypt are as follows :- The above list excludes Cloudflare resolver & DNS resolver as it is already described above.
I'm soon going to add more scripts, please suggest me Smile. Also some SEO tips would be appreciated Big Grin.

Thank you,
Manal Shaikh
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
I test CFR and it is work as well! I test it with my cloudflare domain and it show my domain real ip.

That is worked for cloudflare premium plan?

And add fopo decoder, it will be good
(12-23-2018, 01:53 PM)icaksh Wrote: I test CFR and it is work as well! I test it with my cloudflare domain and it show my domain real ip.

As long as you haven't configured your Cloudflare properly, it will show the real IP of your webserver, no matter which plan of Cloudflare you are using.
If you don't know how to setup Cloudflare properly, you can hire me at Fiverr and I'll get it done within 24 hours.

UPDATE! Added new tools :-

We have added proxies on our website. You can get proxy from our website in bulk and use it for any purpose.
For now, we've added a list of RANDOM proxy and two specific country proxy of India & Pakistan.
The best thing you can expect us to update the list regularly, right? Well, No. We would not update the list. The system has adopted automated update where the whole proxy list gets scanned and updated every 15-20 minutes. The list are as follows :-
RANDOM Proxy :- https://shadowcrypt.club/proxy
Indian Proxy :- https://shadowcrypt.club/proxy/india
Pakistani Proxy :- https://shadowcrypt.club/proxy/pakistan

If you want, we will add other countries too! Let us know which country's proxy you want us to add.
(12-23-2018, 01:53 PM)icaksh Wrote: I test CFR and it is work as well! I test it with my cloudflare domain and it show my domain real ip.

Actually, it shows every DNS list in your Cloudflare.
So for me, I do have domain in Cloudflare, the main domain I used Cloudflare DNS and SSL. But for other domain like the subdomain (cloud.domain.org, damn Cloudflare broke OwnCloud), I don't use Cloudflare DNS and SSL.

Nah, there's why you can see your main IP address.
But, if all of your DNS listed in Cloudflare using Cloudflare's DNS, it will not list any of your VPS IP address.

It's pretty easy to configure by your own, but if you don't understand, I recommend to hire Manal on his Fiverr.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(12-24-2018, 02:19 PM)tiwil Wrote: Actually, it shows every DNS list in your Cloudflare.
So for me, I do have domain in Cloudflare, the main domain I used Cloudflare DNS and SSL. But for other domain like the subdomain (cloud.domain.org, damn Cloudflare broke OwnCloud), I don't use Cloudflare DNS and SSL.

Nah, there's why you can see your main IP address.
But, if all of your DNS listed in Cloudflare using Cloudflare's DNS, it will not list any of your VPS IP address.

It's pretty easy to configure by your own, but if you don't understand, I recommend to hire Manal on his Fiverr.

If you try ShadowCrypt's DNS resolver to resolve your website, it will show all your DNS list. But if you use ShadowCrypt's Cloudflare resolver to resolve your website, it will show you Cloudflare's IP pointing to your domain/sub-domain and non-cloudflare IP for the same(if there is any sub-domain which is not configured properly with cloudflare, it is vulnerable to be bypassed).

EDIT :- Thank you for your compliment and recommendation Smile
This website allows to increase security and ensures real ip of your server is hidden from the eyes of malicious users. But you should not use direct ip of your server to connect with your domain, if you use so some other tools like dns history logger will catch your real ip.
See the following website, may be you are now behind cloudflare, but your past will track you down.
Get past dns records of domain.

Thank you  Sweet

(12-25-2018, 02:28 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: This website allows to increase security and ensures real ip of your server is hidden from the eyes of malicious users. But you should not use direct ip of your server to connect with your domain, if you use so some other tools like dns history logger will catch your real ip.
See the following website, may be you are now behind cloudflare, but your past will track you down.
Get past dns records of domain.
I think the best way of hiding an IP is not to hide it. Like by hiding it you're first in line for bots that are created by your more sophisticated Website hosts to catch those who are hiding their IPs. Like malicious users are the first guys who are trying to hide their IP when they are doing their bad deeds. The same technology that is developed in bots and filters to catch the malicious users, will also catch those honest users who are trying to hide their IP - with the difference they won't be seen as "honest users". They'll be seen as users who are hiding their IPs - so have something bad to hide.

The same with the security measures of Google that have been going into overdrive. I've been having issues with my e-mail account - it got blocked once for no reason. And yesterday someone said their e-mail to me got returned. Collateral damage for Google's many new security processes, bots, and filters?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(12-25-2018, 06:00 AM)deanhills Wrote: I think the best way of hiding an IP is not to hide it. Like by hiding it you're first in line for bots that are created by your more sophisticated Website hosts to catch those who are hiding their IPs. Like malicious users are the first guys who are trying to hide their IP when they are doing their bad deeds. The same technology that is developed in bots and filters to catch the malicious users, will also catch those honest users who are trying to hide their IP - with the difference they won't be seen as "honest users". They'll be seen as users who are hiding their IPs - so have something bad to hide.

Agreed with this statement. But one can use Cloudflare as their CDN to get their website loaded fast. I would agree that Cloudflare protects website from DDoS attack. But with that, other optimization comes too!
My personal experience would say that the Cloudflare's cache optimization,minifying settings and the best of all, its Railgun. These tools have surely boosted my website's performance.
(12-25-2018, 06:05 AM)Manal Wrote: Agreed with this statement. But one can use Cloudflare as their CDN to get their website loaded fast. I would agree that Cloudflare protects website from DDoS attack. But with that, other optimization comes too!
My personal experience would say that the Cloudflare's cache optimization,minifying settings and the best of all, its Railgun. These tools have surely boosted my website's performance.

I've heard very good reports about Cloudflare, provided as you've already indicated, it's set up correctly to maximum advantage.

I think I must have done something wrong when I tried it a few years back, as it slowed down my Website. It could also have been where I was located in the UAE that that could have had a negative impact. The Internet is heavily censored there and they like to see everyone's IP so have all kinds of filters for that.

I should try Cloudflare again and see whether there is a difference.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(12-25-2018, 06:00 AM)deanhills Wrote: I think the best way of hiding an IP is not to hide it. Like by hiding it you're first in line for bots that are created by your more sophisticated Website hosts to catch those who are hiding their IPs.
I do not know whether good webhosts ping domains to know whether someone is hiding ip, hiding ip is just to avoid bot attacks, I don't think only bad websites attract DDOS. Hiding ip will help the webmaster to secure his website more if properly done, without knowing the ip of web server the malicious user can't DDOS your server if you are behind cloudflare, when your ip is exposed user can attack your ip which is vulnerable to DDOS and take down the server. I am not talking about DDOS protected servers.

Thank you  Sweet

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting