arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING : All 'DDoS For Hire' Websites Taken Down By Feds
[Image: DaFxKWI.jpg]
BREAKING : It was just a normal evening when I decided to visit some hack forums where I would find out cool stuffs I can use for my testing purpose until I found something that shocked me. Yes, someone told me that all available DDoS-For-Hire websites online were taken down.

Starting from 21st December, all DDoS-For-Hire websites were reportedly defaced by Feds of US Department of Justice & FBI.

[font=roboto, sans-serif]What Is ‘DDoS For Hire’ Service?
[/font]

‘DDoS for Hire’ is a category of websites that provides DDoS services for few dollars. Buying a subscription of 5-10 USD can avail you so strong DDoS service that can take down government websites.
[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Despite of recent WebStresser.org’s take down, the market still continued to be on top and new websites would be launched every month.[/font]

Read More
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
I have follow this a couple of days now. It also depends how strong the DDoS protection is. Like OVH offers a DDoS protection up to 980GB/s and there is no company who have ever passed this. Otherwise DDoS protection with lower capacity are simple to DDoS as a strong one
It won't be easy to stop DDOS by suspending the domains of these kind of websites, but it will reduce the counts of attack and some business. The perfect solution is to block DDOS by some means.

Thank you  Sweet

I don't think it will reduce anything.  Like those hackers I'm sure will only see it as a challenge to take it one step better than the FBI.  

For me this is typical dumb US style!  The equivalent of them jumping into Syria at the beginning before Syria had a full out war and could still have been saved with their strong arm tactics with arming the rebels - thinking they'll sort out everything in Syria and swamping the media with all of their "achievements" lying through their teeth most of the time - but in the end all that they achieved was to up the ante and create a full out war that completely destroyed Syria.  Then after Syria had been completely destroyed with the US help with arming rebels and Syria become lawless because all of the infrastructure and law and order had been destroyed (in fact needing the protection of the US forces) - it decides to leave the country.

Ditto the Internet.  I'm sure hackers will just go one step further because they've been challenged by the Feds to do better.  Like why is it so necessary to promote what the FBI has done?  Couldn't they just do this subtly without putting their stamp on it and flashing their "achievement" all over the world?  Like have the US ever learned of that saying:  "Softy SOFTLY catchee monkey?"  Crazy

AND where is this going to end?  Like no doubt innocents will get in the way and also lose their Websites.  As per usually plenty of collateral damage when the US exercise their power.  Also, where do they get the right to police the Internet?  Who gave them the power to do so?  Isn't that an attack of a kind that is dictatorial?

Here is more information about the FBI attacks:
https://krebsonsecurity.com/category/ddos-for-hire/
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(12-25-2018, 05:28 AM)deanhills Wrote: I don't think it will reduce anything.  Like those hackers I'm sure will only see it as a challenge to take it one step better than the FBI.  

For me this is typical dumb US style!  The equivalent of them jumping into Syria at the beginning before Syria had a full out war and could still have been saved with their strong arm tactics with arming the rebels - thinking they'll sort out everything in Syria and swamping the media with all of their "achievements" lying through their teeth most of the time - but in the end all that they achieved was to up the ante and create a full out war that completely destroyed Syria.  Then after Syria had been completely destroyed with the US help with arming rebels and Syria become lawless because all of the infrastructure and law and order had been destroyed (in fact needing the protection of the US forces) - it decides to leave the country.

Ditto the Internet.  I'm sure hackers will just go one step further because they've been challenged by the Feds to do better.  Like why is it so necessary to promote what the FBI has done?  Couldn't they just do this subtly without putting their stamp on it and flashing their "achievement" all over the world?  Like have the US ever learned of that saying:  "Softy SOFTLY catchee monkey?"  Crazy

AND where is this going to end?  Like no doubt innocents will get in the way and also lose their Websites.  As per usually plenty of collateral damage when the US exercise their power.  Also, where do they get the right to police the Internet?  Who gave them the power to do so?  Isn't that an attack of a kind that is dictatorial?

Here is more information about the FBI attacks:
https://krebsonsecurity.com/category/ddos-for-hire/

If you notice out stuffs, 65% of launched attacks on gameservers/websites and networks are through booters. This causes the service disruption for just 5-10$ which cause loss of hundreds of dollar.
However, you're right. The hackers would surely go to another level. But what about those who launch alot of attacks behind lame hacker group? The step taken by Feds have surely paralyzed them for now(unless they'd move to another level like other hackers).
(12-25-2018, 05:43 AM)Manal Wrote: If you notice out stuffs, 65% of launched attacks on gameservers/websites and networks are through booters. This causes the service disruption for just 5-10$ which cause loss of hundreds of dollar.
However, you're right. The hackers would surely go to another level. But what about those who launch alot of attacks behind lame hacker group? The step taken by Feds have surely paralyzed them for now(unless they'd move to another level like other hackers).
Thanks @Manal.  I'm all for doing something about the problem, like with Syria help was needed too but not of the bungling self-promoting egoistig self-serving type of the US.   Like HOW they did it was like a red flag to the proverbial bull - the hackers.  US Government websites better watch out as I'm sure there will be a response to this.  Not all of them are as protected as the FBI is, but I think the FBI probably will find itself in a war on the Internet that will now be on an even higher level than before because of this dumb media type stuff they've been pulling.  Wonder why they've done that - like maybe budget time and the FBI wants more funding for fighting Internet scams - so they're promoting their own cause by challenging hackers? The war in the Middle East is fought exactly the same way - create a war to get a budget for buying arms and feeding the arms industry in the US?
Terminal
(12-25-2018, 05:50 AM)deanhills Wrote: Thanks @Manal.  I'm all for doing something about the problem, like with Syria help was needed too but not of the bungling self-promoting egoistig self-serving type of the US.   Like HOW they did it was like a red flag to the proverbial bull - the hackers.  US Government websites better watch out as I'm sure there will be a response to this.  Not all of them are as protected as the FBI is, but I think the FBI probably will find itself in a war on the Internet that will now be on an even higher level than before because of this dumb media type stuff they've been pulling.  Wonder why they've done that - like maybe budget time and the FBI wants more funding for fighting Internet scams - so they're promoting their own cause by challenging hackers? The war in the Middle East is fought exactly the same way - create a war to get a budget for buying arms and feeding the arms industry in the US?

If one is planning to run a booter service, they should better get a '.ru' domain with their website hosted on Russian servers. The very thing that US Government can do against such websites is that they'll simple block these websites to reach United States(not their attacks since they're all spoofed and not server specific) and other NATO member states.
(12-25-2018, 06:02 AM)Manal Wrote: If one is planning to run a booter service, they should better get a '.ru' domain with their website hosted on Russian servers. The very thing that US Government can do against such websites is that they'll simple block these websites to reach United States(not their attacks since they're all spoofed and not server specific) and other NATO member states.

I haven't thought about this but this makes great sense @Manal. A logical reflex happening. I'm sure Putin will be happy for that happening too. How about adjacent countries like the Ukraine - our typical hackers? Haha .... if you can't beat them join them not by doing what they are doing but living with them? Now that's a brilliant anti-hacking strategy! Cool
Terminal
It is very critical and complicated issue. but as littlemaster said. it won't be easy to stop this machine. also it's matter how strong your protection. at the end of every year many kinds of hacking issues standup. specially in microsoft windows OS. so we have to careful at the every new year.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Interested to know what happened for the domain owners? Jailed or what?
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting