arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone,
I am Tim Caron from Mahalo Servers in Wyoming USA. I have been in the VPS scene as a watcher for many years now, sadly I never really got involved but as I watch communities such as freevps.us and freevps.club slowly start to die I decided I wanted to become more active.
I am 28 years old and work from my home as a Roadside Assistance Dispatcher. I am currently in the middle of negotiating a sponsorship agreement with Dynamo and I hope to see Post4VPS continue to grow and expand for years to come.
Welcome to post4vps Stellar.  You're definitely at the right place for a VPS.  I was where you are now in 2014, and must say it's a great learning experience.  My learning increased a few times over when I joined a VPS forum in 2016.

Tip at post4vps.com is to check carefully through all of the plans first - which I'm sure you must have done already.  You need to scroll to the bottom of the plans to see some of the owner's rules regarding posting for the hosting:
https://post4vps.com/announcement-1.html

Next is to check the reviews of those plans - you can find the reviews here:
https://post4vps.com/forum-25.html

If you have time you could also work through the archive of Giveaways, as there are always discussions in there that give you a good idea of the quality of the VPSs:
https://post4vps.com/forum-3.html

For example, when I was interested in VPS 9, I checked the history of the Giveaways backwards for a few months.

I also checked the support Forum for issues with VPSs - one quickly picks up on issues if there are any and how they are typically resolved:
https://post4vps.com/forum-22.html

Speed of the VPS depends to a large extent on the speed of your ISP - so it's always a good idea to check for a mirror IP of the VPS you're interested in and to ping it first.  You can find those network IPs at the Website of the sponsor or if it's not available you can ask in the support section of the forum.  I think this learning was very important to me.  I learned that in some instances speed could be better for longer geographic distances, just because my ISP has less packages on the route to work through. Location is very important, and if you check regularly you'll soon find the location that your ISP has the greater latency with.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Hello @StellarVM and welcome to Post4VPS, well i disagree with you about slowly down of this community. Yeah we know how freevps.us lost big sponsorships and suddenly admin team announce to shut up but here i think everything is good even more great since October 2018

I hope both of you happy with the negotiate at the end you've decided.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

new year and hopefully new sponsorship . there is more vps and hopefully this year is better than before . but the problem that i see is that i didnt see lot of new member i mean member that can hold a vps . hopefully this year have more new member so the vps pool can be used and utilized wisely than doing nothing . i know that vps in the pool didnt actually turned on or running
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Hello Everyone,
My timeline has become a bit improved and I hope to have my sponsorship program in place within the first two weeks of February. Heres the specs I plan on providing:

ENTRY VM:
Space: 50 GB
Traffic: 1 TB
RAM: 1 GB
CPU Cores: 1
Port: 250 Mbps
ROOT Access: YES
Scalable to Optional Paid plans with better specs: YES
Virtualization: OpenVZ
Control Panel: Virtualizor / Blesta

EXPANDING VM:
Space: 200 GB
Traffic: UNMETERED
RAM: 3 GB
CPU Cores: 2
Port: 250 Mbps
ROOT Access: YES
Scalable to Optional Paid plans with better specs: YES
Virtualization: OpenVZ
Control Panel: Virtualizor / Blesta

OPTIONAL ADDONS:
50GB Space Extra: $3/Mo
1GB RAM Extra: $3/Mo
1TB Traffic Extra: $3/Mo
All Inclusive Extras (All Above) $7.50/Mo
Additional IPv4: $15 ONE TIME
cPanel License: $14.95/Mo
Softaculous License: $1.50/Mo
Blesta License: $9.95/Mo
(01-01-2019, 03:30 PM)StellarVM Wrote: Hello Everyone,
I am Bender/Tim Caron from StellarVM LLC in Wyoming USA. I have been in the VPS scene as a watcher for many years now, sadly I never really got involved but as I watch communities such as freevps.us and freevps.club slowly start to die I decided I wanted to become more active.
I am 28 years old and work from my home as a Roadside Assistance Dispatcher. I am currently in the middle of negotiating a sponsorship agreement with Dynamo and I hope to see Post4VPS continue to grow and expand for years to come.

i think what you mean is you have been a watcher in the "free vps" scene. otherwise I don't get how you can be both "from StellarVM" and "have been in the VPS scene as a watcher" at the same time. anyway.. i guess i should refrain from being a nitpicking nazi.
thanks for deciding to join the fun.
please accept a warm welcome from me as a happy member here.
best wishes..

re. ahem.... how can you be both "from StellarVM" and work as a Roadside Assistance Dispatcher? time management must be insane. is hosting a hobby of yours? just curious..
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
More the other way around.... Mahalo Servers is a company that I am in the process of starting. Roadside Assistance is the hobby actually lol I do it to have something to do with my time. I come from a rather well-off family. Im not saying im rich exactly but I don't exactly need to work either.

LOCATIONS FOR VPS SERVERS:
Frankfurt, Germany - DEFAULT
Strasbourg, France - COMING SOON
Beauharnois, Canada - COMING SOON
Warsaw, Poland - COMING SOON
London, United Kingdom - COMING SOON
Welcome To Post4Vps
I Begin to Think, You Will Put a Sponsor Here
Terminal
Solo Developer
(01-19-2019, 11:21 PM)StellarVM Wrote: More the other way around.... StellarVM LLC is a company that I am in the process of starting. Roadside Assistance is the hobby actually lol I do it to have something to do with my time. I come from a rather well-off family. Im not saying im rich exactly but I don't exactly need to work either.

LOCATIONS FOR STELLARVM SERVERS:
Frankfurt, Germany - DEFAULT
Strasbourg, France - COMING SOON
Beauharnois, Canada - COMING SOON
Warsaw, Poland - COMING SOON
London, United Kingdom - COMING SOON

cool ! that is really nice to hear..

wish you have a lot of fun picking up another hobby. cause if it is meant to be like a job where you gotta break even and get ahead real urgent then god help us all. with the low end market being so saturated and all.

good luck !
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(01-19-2019, 11:21 PM)StellarVM Wrote: More the other way around.... StellarVM LLC is a company that I am in the process of starting. Roadside Assistance is the hobby actually lol I do it to have something to do with my time. I come from a rather well-off family. Im not saying im rich exactly but I don't exactly need to work either.
That sounds wonderful. You've got me curious now but will try and stick with VPS questions. Tongue What is your experience with Linux computers? How long has it been a hobby for you? And when did you develop an interest in VPSs specifically?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting