13 VPSs are Available
  • 1x VPS 1
  • 2x VPS 3
  • 1x VPS 6
  • 2x VPS 7
  • 1x VPS 9 (Location: Buffalo)
  • 2x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
  • 2x VPS 13 ( one - Singapore & other - Australia located)
  • 1x VPS 14
For Comparing the VPS Specifications, Users can have a glance at https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,6,7,9,10,11,13,14 (some of the vSwap Boxes are empty since I was unable to get that info from user's past posts, if any user can help in retrieving the details, I would be glad to modify the list).
 NOTE:
  • Users must read agree to all terms of the provider (of the VPS which they want) before applying which can be found at our Plans Page.
  • For VPS Plans belonging to @HostDoc, users have to verify their personal details by providing any photo of your ID cards which have the same name, address & phone number as mentioned at your VPS request thread, you can either post directly at your VPS request thread or PM the giveaway manager your ID Card as a proof,  we would remove the ID card from our database once it gets verified. if you have any other way of proofing your details legitimate then you can share them too, we would love to implement them as an alternative.

The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open until the 13th January (Sunday).

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Another huge giveaway.There are a lot of VPS's.There are many great VPS like VPS 9 14.Overall Best giveaway ever ( since i joined )
Best of Lucks to everyone who are going to apply.

Thanks Post4VPS for such a great service.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
So many good servers are up for grabbing. So someone released / lost a VPS9 which is always going to be a top choice. VPS14 also looks like the best one among this lot coz its a KVM server with 10Gbps speed, 1GB RAM with 2GB SWAP and SSD space. But looks like extra verification with a photo ID. VPS6 looks good too for someone looking for a KVM but the downside is no control panel. Anyway this time 5 KVM servers are available. Only problem I wonder how many allow using Windows Server trial. Good luck for everyone applying for this give away.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

First of all, congratulations everyone Post4VPS community getting bigger every day and we've finally started 40th giveaway. Hope we can see 50th giveaway and it should be huge deal because it's will be golden jubilee.

And of course goodluck everyone whoever participating on 40th giveaway.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

This is impressive. Smile Not only we have VPS 9 available (again) this time, we also have a wide range of locations available including U.S., Europe and Asia.

Look like apart from VPS 9, there is only VPS 6 having more than 1 GB RAM though. VPS 13 and VPS 14 require ID verification but I think it seems to be an overdo for this kind of giveaway.

Looks very impressive.  Thank you to @Dynamo for a great selection of VPSs.  

VPS 9 definitely looks attractive, wonder what the latency of the IP will be like.  For those who are interested to check how fast their ISP works with the location in Buffalo (ISP travel time in packages to Buffalo and back), you can ping the VPS 9 mirror test IPs here:
https://billing.virmach.com/knowledgebas...tions.html

I compared my own VPS 9 Phoenix location with Buffalo.  Looks as though Buffalo is slightly faster - difference between 292ms and 342ms for my ISP to reach the VPS and return. My ISP is in South Africa (for now).
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Wow!
VPS 9 is available Smile
Just a small question, VPS 9 have a ddos protection? And if i applied for vps 9 and lost will my current vps will be revoked?
Glad to see another giveaway. I don't know who would that generous guy would be to leave his/her VPS 9.
VPS 9 has been the biggest standing VPS in P4V and its really worth the game. There are many out here who would be planning to apply for VPS 9 and there would be the only one lucky out of it. If I'm right, the selection of VPS 9 would be done by the one who applies it first or by the one who writes alot in his/her application in order to catch the eye of administrator and impress them to make them feel that the applicants(themselves) are good enough to handle the VPS.

But yea, there are many more other VPS available. I hope P4V will continue to grow forever and I'm really happy to see new members slowly joining up the forum.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(01-07-2019, 05:10 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Just a small question, VPS 9 have a ddos protection? And if i applied for vps 9 and lost will my current vps will be revoked?

As far as I know, there is no DDoS protection built-in for VPS 9.

If you apply for VPS 9 and do not win, your current VPS will not be revoked and it will continue to run as is.

But if you apply for VPS 9 and win, then of course you will lose your current VPS.

WOW! Great VPS on New Year start. 13 VPS's including VPS-9. hope too many happy faces in this giveaway. best of luck all of appliers and advance wishes for winners.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting