arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you get with Shadow Hosting!
Thanks to Shadow Hosting, I've been up and stable for over a month!

So, I figured I'd run INXI and show you the results:

inxi -F
System:    Host: behosted Kernel: 4.15.0-42-generic i686 bits: 32
          Console: tty 0 Distro: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
Machine:   Device: kvm System: Red Hat product: KVM v: RHEL 7.5.0 PC (i440FX + PIIX 1996) serial: N/A
          Mobo: N/A model: N/A serial: N/A
          BIOS: SeaBIOS v: 1.11.0-2.el7 date: 04/01/2014
CPU(s):    2 Single core Intel Core i7-3770s (-MT-SMP-) cache: 16384 KB
          clock speeds: max: 3399 MHz 1: 3399 MHz 2: 3399 MHz
Graphics:  Card: Cirrus Logic GD 5446
          Display Server: N/A driver: cirrus
          tty size: 80x24 Advanced Data: N/A for root out of X
Audio:     Card Intel 82801AA AC'97 Audio Controller driver: snd_intel8x0
          Sound: Advanced Linux Sound Architecture v: k4.15.0-42-generic
Network:   Card: Red Hat Virtio network device driver: virtio-pci
          IF: eth0 state: up speed: -1 duplex: unknown mac: 00:50:56:00:a9:50
Drives:    HDD Total Size: 107.4GB (8.9% used)
          ID-1: /dev/sda model: QEMU_HARDDISK size: 107.4GB
Partition: ID-1: / size: 95G used: 5.2G (6%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sda1
          ID-2: swap-1 size: 4.29GB used: 0.00GB (0%)
          fs: swap dev: /dev/sda2
RAID:      No RAID devices: /proc/mdstat, md_mod kernel module present
Sensors:   None detected - is lm-sensors installed and configured?
Info:      Processes: 129 Uptime: 33 days Memory: 1075.6/4039.8MB
          Init: systemd runlevel: 5 Client: Shell (bash) inxi: 2.3.56

Sadly, I'll still have to redo it. LOL I somehow managed to install the 32 bit version of Ubuntu. Still, it has VirtualMin and WebMin and has been running like a top. I haven't had nearly as much time as I'd hoped, but the system has been really low on time requirements, which is nice.
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
I'm pretty love Shadow Hosting's VPS.
They gave really nice VPS!

And better to use 64 bit also. What else you're doing with this VPS? Only that two? We would like to get full review :p
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(01-21-2019, 11:33 PM)tiwil Wrote: I'm pretty love Shadow Hosting's VPS.
They gave really nice VPS!

And better to use 64 bit also. What else you're doing with this VPS? Only that two? We would like to get full review :p

Sadly, I haven't had time to do much. I have a single WordPress install - with no traffic. So, I'm not even coming close to stressing it. There's not much more that I can think of (yet) to review. So, I've done my review in pieces! Wink

This is what my uptime looks like:

uptime
16:21:32 up 34 days,  7:28,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Yeah, it's rather nice! I think the most I've seen is 0.15! VirtualMin and WebMin appear to be REALLY light on resources, even though they appear heavy in my browser. I've been very impressed and this is my first time playing with either of the two (webmin or virtualmin).

I'm still in the 'poke at control panels' phase. I'll move it to x64, probably this week. It's easy to set up, mostly.
Thanks for the review @KGIII - however did you read Dynamo's review guidelines before you posted it?  
https://post4vps.com/thread-183.html

There is not enough information in your thread to qualify for a review.  You need to provide more information first.  So am moving this thread to the "Cheap Providers" Forum.

Suggest you check through the other reviews in the review section to see what a review should look like before you post one again. It's hard work, and takes long to do for all of us who posted reviews, but it is worth it in the end as you learn a lot while you are doing it.

One usually starts with an introduction.  Exactly what hosting are you talking about?  Hosting you purchased from Shadow Hosting or free hosting?  What are your plans with the hosting.  What was the location of the hosting.  The speed relative to your ISP.  Etc etc.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Ah ha! Thanks and I'll redo it with more info. I should have ample time this coming week. Much appreciated for the links!
@KGIII,
Nah! Thanks to @deanhills.
I know this wasn't fulfill the rule, but I forgot which rule. So that's why I'm requesting for full review. But no problem.

And since you're going to do full review on it, I'm pretty happy with this VPS. It works really great. I forgot how long is my VPS's uptime. But it should be great.

You can also look up for other VPS reviews to be your reference.
Ps. Deanhills's reviews looks very good actually, I recommend you to follow his reviews :p
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Ever since Shadow Hosting has started providing VDS hosting, we haven't even got a single downtime. Here is the latest information about your uptime of our node.
[Image: image.png]
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
That's Hetzner for you @Manal. One of the most reliable data centers I know from that point of view. Like setting a clock.

OVH is also great in that way, but think Hetzner just beats them by a hairs breath. Smile
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Yup. I've absolutely had fantastic uptime and there's been nary a problem with anything.

Unfortunately, I've been pretty busy (holiday season overlapped into the new year) and I also installed the 32 bit OS by mistake. So, I have to change that around and re-install everything. At that point, I'll be able to give a more complete review. Wink

My bad, for making a partial review. I wanted to get something out here so that folks knew how excellent the hosting has been. I've paid money for lesser hosting!
great review i can see how all loves shadow hosting vps i wish i had won 1 vps from shadow hosting ,bit i already won vps 1 and my customers servers r install on vps 1 !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting