arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Database Import Error
Hello experts, I have transferred my website from one host to a new one.I have a backup of mysql database.Whenever i import database it shows error.
My SQL Said : 
#1273 - Unknown collation: 'utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci' 

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Table structure for table `wp_commentmeta`
--

CREATE TABLE `wp_commentmeta` (
 `meta_id` bigint(20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
 `comment_id` bigint(20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
 `meta_key` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci DEFAULT NULL,
 `meta_value` longtext COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_general_ci;

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Depending on which version of MySQL is running on the server it might not even support the collate "utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci" and will show you this error.

Try to remove "COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci" from the whole database backup (make sure you make a copy of it before removing anything or changing anything). After that try to import the database without this code.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(02-05-2019, 07:35 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Depending on which version of MySQL is running on the server it might not even support the collate "utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci" and will show you this error.

Try to remove "COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci" from the whole database backup (make sure you make a copy of it before removing anything or changing anything). After that try to import the database without this code.
Thanks @Hidden Refuge i have replaced those lines by " utf8mb4_general_ci ".It is working fine now.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Looks as though inquiry has been answered to the satisfaction of the author of the topic. Am closing this topic to prevent spam responses. If anyone wishes it to be re-opened for further discussion please PM me.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-28-2021, 03:36 PM
Last Post: deanhills
05-15-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Rehan

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting