arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is happening with StellarVM
Hello everybody,

So as most of you know from my intro thread I am in the process of starting a sponsorship program for Post4VPS. Several things have changed...

*I have relocated... I have spent many years traveling around the Midwest and I have now relocated permenantly.... I moved last week to Her Majestys United Kingdom of G.B.

*I have decided to open a formal UK company and have hired a handful of employees to assist me in running it.

*Due to relocating we will be offering vps servers only in London at this time. We will shortly be adding several more locations.

*As some of you may have noticed StellarVM has changed to Mahalo Servers

*With all the confusion from my relocation unfortunately my timeframe has been set back from mid february to the first week of March.

EDIT: If I was not clear YES we will still be sponsoring servers.
Sounds great @StellarVM. Congratulations with you move to the UK. Wish you everything of the best for your new company. Sounds like exiting times ahead for you that makes me feel very envious. Am dying to see your Website once you've got it up and running.

So possibly post4vps.com can include your VPS in our April Giveaway?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
A good news to hear from you, great to hear that you are going to sponsor for post4vps. Having in London seems pretty good, I hope you got a great team and wish you all can start the company as soon as possible.. All the best..

Thank you  Sweet

This is a chance again to say thanks and welcome. again..

and i hope i get to do that when your offerings join the fleet here and then again at the 10th anniversary and so on ( 10 years of sustained patronage seems really a good thing to aim for. most dont survive that long in this world cutthroat competition that is the low end vps market).

hopefully we see some cool kvm from you.

cheers
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
It might be my first time replying on StellarVM or MahaloServers i would start with Thanking for joining us, more members means more space for growth and good luck with your decision, i myself didn't moved till yet but i know its hard live in a new place(i got two weeks experience first hand and everything i did was a mess then i just decided to ask my parents if we can go back home) but you will manage it somehow so good luck with that too. I am not good with foreign company business but from someone i knew a long time ago(he was/is from UK) a UK based company means Trust although i have no idea in which industry he was talking back then cause i mostly see US based companies also companies who migrated from UK to US like Comodo who knows why would they did it. Seems like i have a positive impact of our "dean" my posts are now longer Big Grin right @rudra
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Not sure what kind of VPS spec you are going to sponsor, but still glad to hear we will have new sponsorship with StellarVM soon.

Thank you for supporting this forum and joining this great community.

Anyway, wish you good luck relocating and rebuilding your business.

As all the people here, I also express my thanks for joining this great resource of forum and help to us all who can't afford/get a VPS. Its great seeing this forum grow and lets hope it doesn't end up like FVPS. Either way thanks for joining us MahaloServers
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
welcome to the forum!.

I hope you will enjoy your new place!.
I hope to see you popping in the list anytime soon!
your contribution means a lot to us!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting