arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever successfully mined bitcoin?
Hello readers! 
I'm bit curious if anybody has ever mined bitcoins? Especially with Nicehash? I mean, the last time I mined but couldn't withdraw due to the withdrawal limit. Maybe anyone from have have had? were you able to withdraw? If yes, what was the electricity cost for the machine you ran? Or what was the dedicated server's bill after you mined? Did that brought you profit? Or in loss? 
Just curious Smile
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
I mean you need literally a farm of high-end servers to able to mine efficiently and have more bitcoins. You usual computer will mine so little that it won't even matter. So yea never tried mining since I know I will need some serious firepower behind it to mine.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
well it takes a lot years to mine bitcoin to earn some amount of currency with in a short period time keep mining for years to earn bitcoin money which is kinda shit to do but it makes us rich idk how many years it gonna take to be rich!
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I do mining Eth with the GPU server choosing Azure!
I at least get a fairly high profit by capitalizing on a credit card
Profit and capital?
I bought CC at VC Shop Indonesia
For 7.5 $
And an additional telephone number worth 0.40 $
I've got a balance in Azure for 200 $ for mining!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(02-22-2019, 03:50 AM)Manal Wrote: Hello readers! 
I'm bit curious if anybody has ever mined bitcoins? Especially with Nicehash?......

I did. It was quite a few years ago though. And it was another service, not Nicehash. At that time I was still able to mine Bitcoins with web browser using my own GPU.

But I was unable to hit the withdrawal limit with my own hardware.

At the end, I got help from a friend who donated some of his hashrates to me. Upon hitting the withdrawal limit, I stopped all the miners and never go back mining Bitcoins again.

(02-22-2019, 05:14 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: I do mining Eth with the GPU server choosing Azure!
I at least get a fairly high profit by capitalizing on a credit card
Profit and capital?
I bought CC at VC Shop Indonesia
For 7.5 $
And an additional telephone number worth 0.40 $
I've got a balance in Azure for 200 $ for mining!

That is worked in this time?
I try to get Azure "trial" but always get failed Smile

If it's worked, I will try.
I ever wish to be a miner man. and surf lot of time to learn it. but i think it is only to be a wish ever. user reviews and responses are mostly negatives because they are not earn more then expenditures they surf to make a mining servers. i wish someone here to be a good miner with small expense setup who guide us.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I never started mining as I could not set up my tools, as sagher told I too heard it is hard to hit unless you have great system or team, I created a bitcoin wallet for receiving bitcoin as donation for some organization and forgot the wallet details.
Someone could post mining tutorial?

Thank you  Sweet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: hamed

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting