arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here plays the game? I have recently tried out this game after hearing so much praise about it (but you know EA as a publisher scared me at first -- thought it will be overrun by microtransaction + lootboxes) but Respawn Entertainment isn't a slave to EA phew dodged a bullet, there is microtransaction but in-game cosmetics only. I have generally avoided battle royale games like fortnite/pubg but after hearing that Apex is a mature game and isn't crowded by 9yr olds I gave it a try and really liked it. Its fairly recent but the learning curve is really hard to get used to, I may have lost at first now its really fun even though I still lose.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
i never heard this game name apex instead i heard apex game servers company gonna search a bit on apex game and then gonna see how it looks and how to play this game !which seems to cool
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(02-25-2019, 12:52 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: i never heard this game name apex instead i heard apex game servers company gonna search a bit on apex game and then gonna see how it looks and how to play this game !which seems to cool

I heard that, this game break fortnite record in 72 hours in facebook post of what i don't know selling or playing maybe.
I don't care, actually i do but i'm a potato PC owner so i can 't even play these games on my dreams.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(02-25-2019, 01:21 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: I heard that, this game break fortnite record in 72 hours in facebook post of what i don't know selling or playing maybe.
I don't care, actually i do but i'm a potato PC owner so i can 't even play these games on my dreams.

It doesn't really need that much power, you can tweak it to play it on low end pc. I ended up using bootcamp to install windows into my macbook air and tweaking the settings to play the apex legends, with good stable 60 fps. Plus its really fun! U should try it out
The reason apex legends broke the record is because of sponsoring streamers, especially when it comes to shroud i mean that guy is pretty skilled when it comes to first person shooter games, the man is an absolute legend, obviously a lot of 9yr olds and fanboys will swarm the game just by looking at his frags i mean even i liked the game when shroud played it, more like an extra push for me to play that game.
(03-27-2019, 12:05 PM)LOKM4ne Wrote: The reason apex legends broke the record is because of sponsoring streamers, especially when it comes to shroud i mean that guy is pretty skilled when it comes to first person shooter games, the man is an absolute legend, obviously a lot of 9yr olds and fanboys will swarm the game just by looking at his frags i mean even i liked the game when shroud played it, more like an extra push for me to play that game.

Eh don't really care or watch streams. If a streamer video makes you play the game then better not play it at all cause you are being influenced by that person. Make your  own judgement not based on other and you will make correct decision and enjoy the choice in process.
Ah, Apex Legends. Here we all are still eating from McDonalds while we stop playing games in favor of new games that will be possibly short-lived. EA has notably killed many franchises in the past. Respawn Entertainment can say that EA had no say in development but that is only communicated to us.
Well they are lootbox King so I would still stay away from any and if its not directly influenced by EA I will be still 1000km away from that game.
Are...um? You referring to Mr.Beast's game? oh, i mean the game he promoted?

*Mr.Beast joined the chat*.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(07-31-2019, 04:54 PM)Manal Wrote: Are...um? You referring to Mr.Beast's game? oh, i mean the game he promoted?

*Mr.Beast joined the chat*.

What do you even mean? and To be Honest I hate this guy. I don't care if he has millions or what. Showing off and making that money back isn't the way it is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-31-2017, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting