arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOKIA 9 PureView
Hello guys.

Today i am start discussion about new camera beast smartphone by Nokia Corp.
And it called NOKIA 9 PureView with 5x Rear cameras and 20MP Selfie Camera. with In screen Fingerprint sensor. and Powered by Snapdragon 845 Chipset flagship Processor. Battery is not too good it's 3320mAh. it should be 4000mAh minimum. 6"inches P-OLED screen.Octa core CPU setup with 10nm technology.
Here is some stunning pictures.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=138]   

Here is User Review and first look.

Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Thanks for posting the info @sagher - particularly that video - GSArena is one of my favourite mobile phone reviewers.

I'm blown away with Nokia's new cameras - 5 cameras - and also the way they designed it to work at the back of the phone. Also 20 MB Pixels not shabby at all. The review also says that battery has been optimized for plenty of camera activity, and there is also an Adobe editor for editing the photos before they are published. Memory is 6GB. Price for all of that is only $700. Probably expensive too, but must say after Samsung's shocker expensive new model announcement a few days ago, anything after that will sound cheap. So in a way Samsung is possibly helping its competitors with getting an advantage price wise by releasing too expensive products - or who knows, time will tell.

The video says that Nokia is only going to have one release of the Nokia 9, in other words not make more phones. Not sure whether that's a marketing gimmick. But looks worthwhile for people who are looking for a new phone.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Yes @deanhills i have some problems with this phone like no clasic 3.5mm audio jack.. as my personal experience with Nokia 7 plus. the built In handsfree is cheaper plastic. so i use samsung Note 8 handsfree for best sound. and the very very big drawback is battery performance with octa core cpu and 6 cameras. it should be 4500mAh. and also nokia have to introduce there own security patches and stock ROM UI specially design for NOKIA who make it individual flagship look. except these changes they can't beat Huawei EMUI and Magic UI. and Xiaomi MIUI. and Oxygen OS oneplus phones.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I am happy to see they are back with more strength, I was there fan while the symbian os was live, now I feel I will be back to them soon, regarding this Nokia 9 I feel it seems using amazing technology. But the cost is some how high and not affordable to a normal person like me here. It is around 50000 Indian Rupees, EMI is good, I will wait as my VIVO Y83 Pro is active.

Thank you  Sweet

Although the camera placement looks weird to me, I think the tech is awesome at best. Nokia is affordable and reliable as it always have been and I trust them that they will deliver consistent performance as well this time. I have high hopes for them.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Wow thanks for sharing Nokia 9 specific and features which are really cool its best series of Nokia till now
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

it have 5 camera that is used for lot of thing . but the problem with nokia 9 it still come with older snapdragon 845 processor from last year so you getting last year performance for today phone but the 5 camera is still a consideration . it also use android one so no stupid bloatware and stock ui without stupid oem skin
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(03-02-2019, 11:21 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: it have 5 camera that is used for lot of thing . but the problem with nokia 9 it still come with older snapdragon 845 processor from last year so you getting last year performance for today phone but the 5 camera is still a consideration . it also use android one so no stupid bloatware and stock ui without stupid oem skin
If you check @sagher's review an even greater problem is the battery.

Sagher Wrote:Battery is not too good it's 3320mAh. it should be 4000mAh minimum. 6"inches P-OLED screen.Octa core CPU setup with 10nm technology.

Guess Nokia will have to work on better battery life for the next model.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(03-02-2019, 06:23 PM)deanhills Wrote: If you check @sagher's review an even greater problem is the battery.  

Guess Nokia will have to work on better battery life for the next model.

3000 mah is the standard for most phone . Oled screen will give better battery life for most cases than ips screen . And also it use android one that is much much more lightweight than most oem skins . so the battery is average but there is room for improvement
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Ok
1. Battery is not good
2. Adding 5 cameras in a mobile is not good lol (useless)
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting