arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking PMs out of Post Count
One of my objectives as Giveaway Manager, the reason I took the job, is to streamline the tasks so it will be easier for Giveaway Managers to survive in the job.  A major area that has been identified is the PM burden that has been created with counting of posts.  Previously every VPS Holder received a reminder on the 23rd of the month to do their posts, and when done, then to PM the Giveaway Manager to confirm when they've made their 20 posts.  Imagine the work it creates when all of the VPS Holders PM the Giveaway Manager. The Giveaway Manager has to read those PMs, digest them, check them, and respond to them. So please note that with effect of this month, there will be no general reminder about missing posts. Quite a number of VPS Holders already have a system of posting regularly in the Forum so they don't need to be reminded or need assistance with counting posts and we value their cooperation in this. Hopefully we can count on the cooperation of all the other VPS Holders to create systems of their own as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Counting of Posts - March - the no PM way

During March @Dynamo will be preparing for his exams, and unfortunately won't have the time to fix the post counter in our profiles before then. So in the spirit of cooperation and post count we'll be creating a "Monthly Post Count" sub-forum in the Announcement Section of the Forum that will be visible to VPS Holders and Staff only. A few days before the end of the month I will post a record of number of posts that have been made for the month and update it on a daily basis. If a VPS Holder has an inquiry about his posts the inquiry can be posted in the "monthly post count" thread.  If a VPS Holder has an issue that needs to be privately addressed then the VPS Holder can create a thread in the Private User & Staff Forum.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Please note completed counts will be archived at the end of each month.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting