arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get a free minecraft host(upto 20 GB RAM)
Hi,

Site: freemc.host
panel link : panel.freemc.host

Today I'd like to show you guys how you can host a minecraft server, with 8 GB RAM, and that can even be upgraded to 20 GB if you are lucky. Another great feature of their hosting is that they provide service in US as well as EU which is very very rare for a free host. They can afford this by advertisement through their discord server and sponsors backing them up. I'll walk you guys through the setup process.

First of all, go to their site, and register for an account. You need to be on their discord to get anything that is why you must have a discord account for this, if you don't then you can quickly make it It doesn't require a lot of effort. To login, click on the "Log in" button on the top left corner. This site is custom made so It may not function perfectly, but It is being improved slowly. After loggin in with your discord account, you can click on "Create your first free server" on the left hand side of the page. This will lead you to a form that you can then fill, It is basic information such as your email, username, name, password etc. These will be used to make your account on the control panel.Once you've made the account, you simply need to wait till they accept your application, personally I was accepted on the same day but I've heard Its taken people upto a week to get accepted, so really Its just wait till you get accepted.Once you are accepted, you will be emailed another link that you can goto to setup your server location.

Once your server is created, you can goto your servers and get the login details, which you can then use to sign in to your account on the control panel. You will start with 2 GB of RAM but you will be able to extend it, here's how.

In the discord server, goto the #ram channel, and join the given discord servers. These are basically advertised servers and will increase your server ram, joining one server usually gives you one extra GB of RAM, if you join all you can get upto 9 GB Ram! Once you join the server the process is automatic and after sometime(usually a few hours) you'll see your RAM updated to the new number.

About the 20 GB, they also host giveaways regularly allowing extensions of RAM, and the biggest one I've seen yet is a monstrous 20 GB!!

Now you can easily enjoy free minecraft host, with good cpu, good support, and lifetime service!

If you liked the tutorial, feel free to say so, and if you want to ask any questions you're free to do that too! c:
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I'm going to be honest.

I used them and the experience I had with them is HORRIBLE.
the server was down EVERY 5 minutes (even while being idle/hosting no plugins at all).

so this to say its a good community bit the service should be better.
I understand its free but the problems I experienced was in my opinion awful.
20 GB is a lot but i have an experience of having ahuge amount of minecraft ram for cheap if ikm not wrong it is 12gb for a cheap price but the server is extremely laggy . so ram isnt everything in minecraft there is TPS and it should be always 20 to avoid lagging . it not only ram intensive but also cpu intensive

idle for 5 minute probably because it is free so they need to allocate for other people
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I do not recommend if the server is LAG! Because it will affect the quality of the server itself
Terminal
Solo Developer
(03-02-2019, 06:19 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: I do not recommend if the server is LAG! Because it will affect the quality of the server itself

true . lagging does affect the experience of playing on the server significantly and most people hate lag . most of free server is lagging because they dont care they dont get anything if the server is good like paid server does so they said who cares about free hosting but it is great that they offer it
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I tried to get one server created, but the website gets down several times, I think they should move it to a fast server, between how such a website with good specifications getting down.

Thank you  Sweet

(03-02-2019, 11:46 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: I tried to get one server created, but the website gets down several times, I think they should move it to a fast server, between how such a website with good specifications getting down.

if your server is down!
Web and Games are currently operating normally
Possible Your Server Is Attacked!
I suggest you switch to the Psychz Game Accelerater and proxy the IP of your game server there
And with that you get pretty good benefits from there

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
I tried this hosting before when I was a mc player, it wasn't good at all and was going down every 10/15 mins
I don't think that this is the right place for you to post this 'advertisement'/promotion' based post in the 'Tutorial' section.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Agreed @Manal. And thank you for reporting this. Topic has been moved from the Tutorials Forum to "Other Free Services" as this  topic can't be considered a tutorial.  More like an advertorial.

Also I notice this topic has almost exhausted itself as the quality of the last posts is lacking in substance.  Please don't post here unless you have something meaningful to contribute to the topic.  Otherwise the topic will have to be closed to prevent spam posts from being made.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting