arrow_upward

Poll: How does this theme look?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Looks Awesome
16.67%
Looks Nice
50.00%
Looks not soo Nice
33.33%
Total
6 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Premium Theme For Post4VPS
Hello Guys,
As you guys can see the new Theme which is so called Majestic theme.
I thought of adding this theme by the consult of this thread.

So lets Talk a bit more  about the theme.

Here is a Live Review about the theme in short of a Video

Features of the theme
  • User can Change the thread and Background Color and design.
  • Now User's Profile have a Cover Page just Like FaceBook Cover Page
  • The Search Option is became now more interesting .
  • As this theme Looks more better in classic Layout, i change the Horizontal Layout to Classic Layout.
  • Header tabs of this Theme are now animated.
  • Portal page Of this theme looks Awesome.
  • Almost all Icons of this theme have been replaced by Font-awesome icons.
I have made some more changes to this theme like i replaced this theme's Font Style with Square theme as that looks more nice (One of our user said that in that thread).

So,Now Users have full Freedom to change the theme in there style in this Theme.

Overall,result is what you can see now.

Please rate this theme and tell If you guys have any more suggestion regarding this theme below, I would be happy to apply them.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

It looks awesome but i guess you need to change default color combinations to new colors maybe blue and also forum on off legends to different from the default.

also you need to fix some other things as well. first of all that offline indicator is messed [Image: 62385953.jpg] and NewPoints is missing from postbit

One other thing in your Usergroup legends
[Image: 89013356.jpg]
it need to like this not like this one
[Image: 2801926.jpg]
to fix this issue just add colspan="4" in td tag of that template like <td class="tcat" colspan="4">

also you need to fix this
[Image: 42000135.jpg]
from your members_profile templates
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(11-25-2015, 10:43 AM)TrK Wrote: It looks awesome but i guess you need to change default color combinations to new colors maybe blue and also forum on off legends to different from the default.

also you need to fix some other things as well. first of all that offline indicator is messed [Image: 62385953.jpg] and NewPoints is missing from postbit

to fix this issue just add colspan="4" in td tag of that template like <td class="tcat" colspan="4">

• Users Group Legend have been fixed
  • Newpoints have been fixed
  • Regarding that offline issue, i never happened that [Image: 9a566aaa07.png]
  • HomePage Issue has been Fixed
  • I haven't got you,what you are trying to say by this ''i guess you need to change default color combinations to new colors maybe blue"
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(11-25-2015, 01:27 PM)Dynamo Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 10:43 AM)TrK Wrote: It looks awesome but i guess you need to change default color combinations to new colors maybe blue and also forum on off legends to different from the default.

• Users Group Legend have been fixed
  • Newpoints have been fixed
  • Regarding that offline issue, i never happened that [Image: 9a566aaa07.png]
  • HomePage Issue has been Fixed
  • I haven't got you,what you are trying to say by this ''i guess you need to change default color combinations to new colors maybe blue"

The color of square theme(#005EA7) is really great instead of default majestic theme includes maybe you can include that color in new theme
I like it.
I really miss the Latest Activity bar. It was a great way to access all the latest posts and topics.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(11-25-2015, 03:52 PM)xdude Wrote: I really miss the Latest Activity bar. It was a great way to access all the latest posts and topics.

I think he just needs to enable the plugin if I'm not mistaken.
(11-25-2015, 04:06 PM)Crypt-K Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 03:52 PM)xdude Wrote: I really miss the Latest Activity bar. It was a great way to access all the latest posts and topics.

I think he just needs to enable the plugin if I'm not mistaken.

Actually Latest Activity tab was there in Square theme as Default (no plugin was there)
But now i guess i have to use Plugin for now.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

In global.css in line 1118 add margin-left: 3px; to make postbitbit avatar centralize.
because there is a margin-right: 3px but no margin-left as result the avatar in postbit doesn't seem in center
One cool thing about this theme is page break can be found at both top and bottom. In last theme it was only located at bottom. Hated that.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting