arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSA releases GHIDRA disassembler suite as opensource
GHIDRA is like a competitor to IDA Pro, that software you always keep reading about on blogs from security researchers. But it was developed for internal use by NSA.

We first came to know about it through the vault 7 leak at wikileaks.

Now NSA has just released it to the opensource community.

Whether you decide to stay away from it for the fear of backdoor or not is for you to figure out. But I hope you are aware that SELinux, which is a part of android and Linux was actually developed by them. That they probably have their paws in every pie.

here are the links.

https://ghidra-sre.org/

https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra

Enjoy  !!
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
its good that they opensource it but maybe this is the way to track people that have knowledge of reverse engineering so they (nsa) can recruit it?

I dont know , that just something that came out feom my mind . it is opensource so attempt of telemetey probably caught in the source code
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
That's nice to see, open source programs like these can be very useful in the programming community, I for one had never heard about it before, will check it out
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(03-10-2019, 03:53 PM)Honey Wrote: That's nice to see, open source programs like these can be very useful in the programming community, I for one had never heard about it before, will check it out

I never heard it too until this post . Probably because it is kept secret by nsa . Nsa like to spy on people so having the program secret is a must , but somehow they make it open source which is a good thing
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-30-2021, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting