Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord bot programming
Hello guys,
Do you know how to create a discord bot?
For me, I can only handle its uptime but my friend handled everything in it like music cmd , help cmd , games cmd with python
What about you?
Gimme +rep Heart
[Image: img.php?userid=496]
Thanks For Post4VPS and Virmach for the amazing VPS 9
im yet to see a somewhat intelligent chatbot in Discord. I guess someone may already be in the process of interfacing or using the API of some chatbot that uses ML to program such a bot for Discord.
I hope you know that they have developer docs describing the API to introduce discord bots?
Thanks to cubedata.net and post4vps.com for my awesome vps8.
I'm doing work with Python too for Discord bot, it's pretty easy, have such a big community. The documentation is also pretty nice and understandable. They also provide an example for the bot. We have so much example too outside of their documentation, like in Medium.

Anyway, the one that's hard for me if I moved from a server to another, I should reinstall discord package and sometimes it gives me error, just from my own human-error or from the Python itself. Pretty annoying since I cannot make my bot up faster.
Thanks to HostDoc and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Give me questions I can't answer not answers I can't question. - Richard Feynman
(04-14-2019, 02:19 PM)tiwil Wrote:  I'm doing work with Python too for Discord bot, it's pretty easy, have such a big community. The documentation is also pretty nice and understandable. They also provide an example for the bot. We have so much example too outside of their documentation, like in Medium.

Anyway, the one that's hard for me if I moved from a server to another, I should reinstall discord package and sometimes it gives me error, just from my own human-error or from the Python itself. Pretty annoying since I cannot make my bot up faster.

Iam facing the face problems xD
My bot was working fine but when i got vps 9 i didn't install python :3
What is the importance of your bot and its name?
Gimme +rep Heart
[Image: img.php?userid=496]
Thanks For Post4VPS and Virmach for the amazing VPS 9

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favourite Desktop Programming Language & (Optional) Reason ? Han105 18 4,796 11 hours ago
Last Post: suryasarafe
  which programming language Decent12 13 1,961 04-12-2019, 03:13 AM
Last Post: xdude
  I want to learn Programming . abi 20 7,855 04-11-2019, 12:28 AM
Last Post: dull
Star Discord Communicator (simple lib which communicates with Discord's webhooks) Zorono 0 732 05-20-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Zorono
Question What was your first programming language? Dudi 68 26,248 09-11-2017, 09:41 PM
Last Post: akfluffy