arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Game you have in your smart phone
Big Grin 
Hi there, I just wondering how many of you have any game at your smartphone.
Because i have many of game that not uninstalled even when i not played that game anymore.
here the list of game in my smartphone: 
  • Lin* Get R*ch - (Board Game) this game is similiar with monopoly (or this is monopoly game) that trowing dice and your character is move same with the dice, and when you get any other player place you will pay for tax / rent to them.
  • HeartSton* - (Board Game) this game is new installed game in my smartphone, i play many hours today and lose all the time, the strategy game that you must think hard before do anything because your move now will lead to other player strategy. hard game and hard to explain, you will love this game if you understand it.
  • Pok*mon Emerald - (GBA) (RPG) i think i don't need to explain this game to you, this old game that play on GBA long time ago is come in smartphone, you just need to install the right emulator and viola this game is running. i just got my 5 badge in 50 hours of playing this game.
I have more of the game in my smartphone but i choose 3 of my favorit game here.
Thank everyone, please tell me if you have some great experient or other game that would i love.
Honestly, my mobile is not that capable, its quite old(was released back in 2012), and so I don't have alot of space to keep big games. and tbh I dont play games on mobile that much anyway. I only have like 3-4 games on it, and those too are pretty basic 2D games, not the kind of newer games such as fortnite.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(04-21-2019, 12:04 PM)Honey Wrote: Honestly, my mobile is not that capable, its quite old(was released back in 2012), and so I don't have alot of space to keep big games. and tbh I dont play games on mobile that much anyway. I only have like 3-4 games on it, and those too are pretty basic 2D games, not the kind of newer games such as fortnite.

lol, this is me in 4 year back, previously i also only have quite old phone, and not many game that running normaly. so i install GBA Emulator and play it smoothly for every ROM(game).
Thanks for sharing, and i hope you get the better phone soon.
I used to had quite a lot of games installed on my smart phone.

But when my phone battery starts to run out quickly, I have un-installed all of them.

Now at least I can use my smart phone for longer time and do not need to re-charge it too frequently.

i used to play a lot of games that uses a lot of ram like asphalt 9, modern ware fare, pubg, moblie legends, fifa and much more.

but i needed to quit all of them because, my phone start consuming a lot of battery energy, and sometimes the screen locked without a reason.

i factory-rest it, and used only simple games like 8 ball pool, rummy to waste time hahaa, what i suggest you if you own a 4 ram+ phone you can enjoy playing

on it but, if you got a phone with 1 ram do not install high usage ram games, your phone gonna be laggy and you can't play on it. good luck
Watch this beauty till the end..

i Used to play Candy Crash Saga, My talking Tom, and smiliars...(Minecraft...)
(04-24-2019, 08:36 AM)Melvin Wrote: i used to play a lot of games that uses a lot of ram like asphalt 9, modern ware fare, pubg, moblie legends, fifa and much more.

but i needed to quit all of them because, my phone start consuming a lot of battery energy, and sometimes the screen locked without a reason.

i factory-rest it, and used only simple games like 8 ball pool, rummy to waste time hahaa, what i suggest you if you own a 4 ram+ phone you can enjoy playing

on it but, if you got a phone with 1 ram do not install high usage ram games, your phone gonna be laggy and you can't play on it. good luck

i had smiliar experience but the difference is based on the game types/titles...
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
I have some games but I rarely game on my phone and It has to be single player non IAP games or I won't really play them.

DATA WING - Best game
Cytus II - If you are into rhythm games

That's it, I wish I had more game but eh.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I used to have gamed a few months back until I realized that it's of no use other than just a piece of storage suckers. I play games on the computer and hence I don't have any games in my mobile.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(04-24-2019, 01:48 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: I used to had quite a lot of games installed on my smart phone.

But when my phone battery starts to run out quickly, I have un-installed all of them.

Now at least I can use my smart phone for longer time and do not need to re-charge it too frequently.

yeah that are many game running in background, but my phone is have config that block running service in background. so i'am fine with it. thanks for sharing.

(05-01-2019, 05:05 PM)Manal Wrote: I used to have gamed a few months back until I realized that it's of no use other than just a piece of storage suckers. I play games on the computer and hence I don't have any games in my mobile.

Lol, you must be have very great game or too many of game, that will use many storage. 
And yeah computer game is the best, it's very great view and control, and of course if you have the right controller it will be the best.

what game you play in your computer.?
i have Pubg game for to play myself (a tdm game)
and Tam talking for my little brother . (funny game)
and fortnite (best gmae)
i suggest fortnite for you . its a best game . but i should play it with phone my pc is weak for this game . if you have good pc download it for pc . good luck bro
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting