arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freenom - a domain name for everyone "Completely free"
[Image: logo.png]

Hello guys, i back with a good content someone of you knew it and some are not, that's why i would like to share it with you.
Our content today is freenom and best hosting that provides free domain names completely free without credit card or anything register and get 
your own domain thats easy. you can have such as { .tk , .ga , .cf , .ml , .gq } free domain names.

[Image: NurasXE.png]
The company:
Freenom is the world's first and only free domain provider. Our mission is to bring people online and help countries develop their digital economy.
By breaking barriers and integrating free domains with the latest website building and hosting technologies, Freenom makes it easy for any business or individual to build websites and content, at no cost.

Using the latest AnyCast Cloud technology, Freenom guarantees the stability and performance of all the domains it manages. And with strategic trusted security partners such as Twitter, Internet Identity, Kaspersky and more than 40 others, we can deliver state of the art anti-abuse technology to keep free domains safe and secured for all internet users.

In November 2013, Architelos mentioned .TK, the largest ccTLD with over 20 million domains, as one of the safest domain extensions in the world.

A win-win for partner countries:
With the free domain model, partner countries can offer their local internet population the tools to get online quickly and at no cost. This proven and innovative model dramatically encourages the creation of local content and stimulates the registrar.

All Freenom partners benefit from our 12 years of experience and receive the latest DNS technology. Upon request, Freenom will also organize a comprehensive Competency Transfer Program and provide advice on organizing the national registrar industry.

Backed by experienced venture capital firms
Freenom recently closed a $3M in Series A funding from a group of investors led by Kima Ventures (KIMA), the most active angel investor in the world. Freenom will use the funds to expand its top level domain management operations, to expand its AnyCast cloud network and the development of commercial initiatives combining country top level domains with local communities.

The Kima Ventures fund was started in 2010 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs with the goal to support and finance innovative companies with seed capital all over the world. Since 2010, Kima Ventures has made investments in 205 companies in 23 different countries all over the world including companies such as Sparrow, Rapportive, FreshPlanet/SongPop, FormLabs, MovableInk, Powtoon, Weekdone, ShareDesk and BoatBound.

How to get your domain?
Easy, just 
Visit: http://freenom.com/
Check if your domain is available.
sign in and check out it, its simple and easy

Freenom website: https://www.freenom.com
Freenom Support: https://my.freenom.com/knowledgebase.php...ge=english
hope you enjoy this good content, do not forget to rate it and comment or pm me if you need help and good luck mates.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Almost everyone in this forum I think is aware of them, but the major issue is that, based on my experience, most people are aware of Freenom and their domains make a very bad impression on your service/server, I wouldn't recommend using this for any public venture or even private tbh.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(04-24-2019, 10:05 AM)Honey Wrote: Almost everyone in this forum I think is aware of them, but the major issue is that, based on my experience, most people are aware of Freenom and their domains make a very bad impression on your service/server, I wouldn't recommend using this for any public venture or even private tbh.
Free domains providers like freenom, doesn't include any paiement method for their free domains and i have used it for 2 years and i didn't face any

issue with it, you can post your problems and we may try to solve it. and for free domain providers there are only few, but freenom the most famous 

because of the services they provide mate.

Great services
- but unfortunately it is blocking my account from ordering domains...
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
(04-24-2019, 11:07 AM)Zorono Wrote: Great services
- but unfortunately it is blocking my account from ordering domains...

You may create new account mate, or contact them via [email protected], telling them about the details you need, and asking them the reason why

you get block, but as i remember account blocking  from  changing your ip address thats case that problem. check this for more 

informations https://www.freenom.com/en/contactus.html.

I do not use them myself. But I have heard from multiple sources that once your free domain starts getting popular and gets considerable number of regular unique visitors, they force you to buy it or block you citing some silly reason. So no. I think it is much better to use some other subdomain than a domain from them.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(04-24-2019, 05:28 PM)rudra Wrote: I do not use them myself. But I have heard from multiple sources that once your free domain starts getting popular and gets considerable number of regular daily traffic, they force you to buy it or block you citing some silly reason. So no. I think it is much better to use some other subdomain than a domain from them.

i'm using it from long time, and i reach around 500 visitors+, and none forced me to buy the domain, the company its completely free mate, and i think what you have say isn't true and fake, i didn't heard about it. and none from the community are reporting about this issue. if you try it you will know that those are fake, to set a bad image about freenom. just try and you may tell us about your experience mate.

I had several domains with them and all were quickly just taken away without letting me know what the reason was. Once I just registered the domains and 5 minutes later they were simply gone from my account and were open for registration but against a price instead of for free. And when it hit me the first time... I had my domain, setup all hosting, moved everything from old server and reconfigured all the applications and 24 hours later my domain was taken away (I hadn't even had the chance to see if DNS updates were done as when I wanted to test it the next morning my domain was gone already).

So just stay away from this.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(04-24-2019, 05:22 PM)Melvin Wrote: You may create new account mate, or contact them via [email protected], telling them about the details you need, and asking them the reason why

you get block, but as i remember account blocking  from  changing your ip address thats case that problem. check this for more 

informations https://www.freenom.com/en/contactus.html.

i had already contacted them since 2 weeks and they're not responding at least by replying to my email....
but anyway iam going to create a new account or idk...
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
I also had my domain deleted by Freenom staff before. It happened when I installed Wordpress but did not add any post.

Anyway, if one is serious about his domain, freenom may not be the best choice for him. For me, I only use freenom free domains to run some test websites and thus I will not get hurt even I lose all of them.

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting