arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Only Today] 1 Year Premium VPN Subscription From CyberGhost VPN Free ( 8 hours left
Only 8 hours are remaining . 

Go To - http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_gb/campa...stmas_2015
Enter Your E-Mail ID
Complete Captcha
Then Click On Request Key Now

then confirm your email and your will recieve the key

Hurry, Limited Keys Remaining
This is not a premium subscription. This is a German Chip magazine's promotional special subscription with limited speed and just 5 countries:
Germany, USA, Romania, Czech Republic and the Netherlands.
But giving away it for free still very nice Xmas present from them. I've been using it since 2013 with maximum satisfaction.
(12-05-2015, 04:18 PM)Dudi Wrote: This is not a premium subscription. This is a German Chip magazine's  promotional special subscription with limited speed and just 5 countries:
Germany, USA, Romania, Czech Republic and the Netherlands.
But giving away it for free still very nice Xmas present from them. I've been using it since 2013 with maximum satisfaction.

I Think Its Premium Subscription, Because When You Scroll Down The Webpage You Will The Timer And On Down To It There Is written Premium Access and also on left side there are many premium features.

I Also Have Attached The Screenshot

But Anyways Really Nice Surprise for Christmas from Them.

Image-
[Image: cyberghost.jpg]
I generally don't use VPN/Proxy softwares/addons as i never tried to open a blocked a content except x10hosting which i used by the help ZenMate premium trial VPN but this seems pretty interesting. I ll give it a try thanks for the information about offer.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(12-05-2015, 04:42 PM)saurabhthebest Wrote: I Think Its Premium Subscription, Because When You Scroll Down The Webpage You Will The Timer And On Down To It There Is written Premium Access and also on left side there are many premium features.

No, it isn't. A premium subscription has More than 500 servers in 30 countries, but it has only about 50 servers in 5 countries.

But they offer premium support, I think that is what you misunderstand.

Trk: They are the best VPN provider if you would like to watch Hulu or Netflix.
Attention, Cyber Ghost have again opened another offer:

CyberGhost Premium Plus for 1 Year

100 New CyberGhost Servers around the globe! Enter the competition today to Win 1 x 10 Premium Plus key!

Discover all our new server locations!

if you guys wants to join the giveaway then go here: https://gleam.io/BXjEk/100-new-cyberghos...ompetition
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting