arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sentora - A free web control panel!
I've been using sentora for a while now and I've very happy with it!
It's almost as cPanel. And it's free! Completly free and really easy to install.

I installed some modules for it and also a theme(flat one). I really like that you can install modules because
some features are missing!

Here's a little preview of it:
[Image: UF5iJ2m.png]
[Image: StZmX3n.png]

As I said, I'm using a theme. I installed a module called "ELFileManager" which adds, the ELFileManager  Tongue
It's simple to use and has a lot of features.  You should definately check it out!
I see you use Sentora. What provider are you using? I keep seeing claims where people instantly get sudo/root via zsudo and their claims that Sentora uses exec_ too much, plus some shotty responces from the devs. I am not even allowed to install it in my HostUS box as it's against the rules.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/472...warning/p2 (There is many more)
https://hostus.us/terms-and-conditions.html
I would choose LxAdmin/Kloxo-MR or VestaCP instead of sentora panel as sentora have too many bugs and security holes while VestaCP is best free panel having most secure core and after VestCP, kloxo-mr is the only one i would like to install on my VPS.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
ey paddim8

here is a good module suggestion install

repo browser its one click module installer.

im using sentora too
(01-09-2016, 01:16 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: ey paddim8

im using sentora too

Oh wow! Thank you Big Grin

(01-09-2016, 01:16 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: ey paddim8

im using sentora too

Have to installed the module called "ELFileManager"? It's my favorite module.
i have almost all modules do you want to see my sentora config?
(01-09-2016, 02:09 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: i have almost all modules do you want to see my sentora config?

Oh, haha. Yea!
ill pm you my info

pmed
In my opinion Sentora should be rewritten. The current version gets the job done, but the way it does ....
Creating my personal webhosting panel is on my to-do list for a long time, even contributed to Sentora once. But unfortunately I don't have a lot of spare time. I would like to hear why you use Sentora while a lot of security experts advise you not to do so?
sentora hade some little updates during the time so.
i am still trying it.
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-30-2021, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting