arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy! wait for your own Quatum computer!
Lightbulb 
Seriously from TheHackerNews: http://thehackernews.com/2015/12/make-co...-fast.html

`N3XT chips that are made from carbon nanotube transistors are tiny cylindrical molecules of carbon that efficiently conduct heat and electricity.

The N3XT model splits processors and memory into, say, different 'floors' in a skyscraper.

All those floors are then connected by millions of tiny electronic elevators, called 'vias,' that are used to transport data between chips.

The big advantage of Skyscraper approach – data moves much faster, and more efficiently over shorter distances (vertically) than across a larger area (horizontally) like in current silicon chips.`

Amazing, dream come true, been getting headache with my old latop and now with my "piggy bank".
I must save money even just for a touch on N3XT devices Big Grin
VIP Linux VPS 2$/month (25$/year 60$/2 years)
1 GB RAM 20 GB Storage 500 GB Bandwidth(50Mbit) 1 core 1 IPv4 1 IPv6
facebook.com/SnoOpyMinhThang
snoopy-xserver.com
This is very cool, have started saving money for these devices Tongue
Ya, I think your Quantum computer can't survive without a super baterry pack.
So scary about the evolvement of technology
Future batteries, coming soon: charge in seconds, last months and power over the air
http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/130380-f...er-the-air

Do you know anything else about dream computing devices?
VIP Linux VPS 2$/month (25$/year 60$/2 years)
1 GB RAM 20 GB Storage 500 GB Bandwidth(50Mbit) 1 core 1 IPv4 1 IPv6
facebook.com/SnoOpyMinhThang
snoopy-xserver.com
Quantum mechanics is logically flawed in the first place. Especially the way the Schrodinger's cat experiment is interpreted. I dont see how we will be able to make computers with a good logics system.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-08-2020, 03:33 PM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-17-2017, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting