arrow_upward

Poll: You are Helping of Poor persons?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
No but i am trying
0%
No
0%
Total
2 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell a True story of your life.
Wink 
Hello Friends, Here i ask you What you do in Your summer Vacations ?  [Image: biggrin.png]

My Story of it when i child and studying in school....
Once upon  a time  When Summer vacation Comming i am Very Excited on it That the Summer Vacations is comming so I request my MOM and DAD to go out of city or country but we dn't have enough money they dnt say me that we are not much rich and my i  dnt have money to go so we are not going like this but my Father my Hero working Hard for it working double duty and work hard for money so We go out of city and out of country I love my Father well when we go out of country we go Dubai. The dubai is much pretty Good We go Market For Shopping buying new cloths and shoews  And after that when go going for back home  i saw a little Boy begging for money. So i think why he begging for money in dubai ? the best place. So i go and talking with him so telling me the all the story about him i can't type the whole story sorry but can type in short the story is his MOM and DAD is Dead the last year and he is homeless so i crying for him. I go and ask Dad. DAD! can i give my new  cloths and shoes to him my dad asked. But Why!? so i tell him so he telling when i am big 18+ and i job so i will help the poor persons now i see i helping the poor persons the dream is now truth. And i am very happy. well This the small story of my life that i tell you [Image: smile.png] I hope you understand and you all will help the all the other poort persons next time. 
Thanks freedomain.club for free vps providing GOD Bless you Man.  [Image: heart.png]
We will try as our best man, but not much people with the same heart since there are lot of bad beggers.Plus now everyone caring their own life and peace.Nice to meet you.

Thank you  Sweet

Hmm Yea you Right and we can't help lots of begger, But 50% rich people can help 40% begger so what do you think about it ? Big Grin
(02-02-2016, 08:56 PM)rafaykhanafridi Wrote: Hmm Yea you Right and we can't help lots of begger, But 50% rich people can help 40% begger so what do you think about it ? Big Grin

Good, but the thing is a lot of the 50% are quite selfish with their money.

Also, I see it as more of the 1% helping 99% of all beggars, IF they weren't so selfish (not to insult you, Mark or Bill..)...
Well lemme tell you one of my story. Well this a true story in my life Though a bit funny.

I think all of you have heard the name of Ouija Board. Well the beginning of the story was something like this. That one day our coaching teacher told us a story related to Ouija Board. After hearing the story me and my friends decided to play the game as well. So we went to market to buy a Ouija Board. But we could not find one. Then we asked our teacher to buy one for us. Our teacher bought the board for us. And told us the instruction how to use it. So at night, me and my friends went to one of my friend's house. We turned the light off and lighted on the candles. Then we started the game. First time we put our fingers at the coin. That was not coin actually some kind of thing to put fingers. After that we said, "Is there any spirit present on this house?". We repeated the same thing thrice. After third time the Coin moved to "yes". All of our friends were quite frightened. And we left the board. We slept at our friend's house that night. When we wake up and started talking about the incident that happened last night. One of my friend said it was he who dragged the coin to "Yes". Dodgy All of that was that friend's prank.
I think it is important for people to help in need to support the environment and to bring in equality for everyone Heart
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Last Post: tiwil

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting