arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So guys here we go! Lets make a wordchain!

The goal is to write a nice interesting story but with only one word at a time.

Rules are easy: Only one word and you may not answer to your own word. Also must be possible form coherent sentence with existing words. You may end current sentence with dot and start new one whenever gramatically ok. Maybe you put your word in code tags ( [ code ] [ /code ] without space) for easy following if you also comment but if obvious its still fine without i think.

I start with:

Once
upon

Seems english language doesnt permit many other continuation lol
I know the end of this story.Between it was better if you add with sentences instead of words, it will take four posts to complete the sentence "once upon a time". Smile
time

Thank you  Sweet

Yes, maybe we should make another thread with a one sentence to see which one give the better story Tongue

there
(09-12-2015, 12:24 PM)catfan Wrote: Yes, maybe we should make another thread with a one sentence to see which one give the better story Tongue

no we will se that as spam unless this tipic is done

was
life

Thank you  Sweet

Looking like there will be too many low quality posts in this thread in future so, transferring it to test/spam forum
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

then
some
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting