arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes RunAbove (OVH Labs) 3 months trial of Desktop AS Service
Wink 
Hello Friends, When i searching about free vps i found 3 months trial Desktop as Service so how to get it , it is very easy to get it
Just follow few steps
1) https://www.runabove.com/deskaas.xml (Sign up with correct email address the password will sent into your email)
2) Just Skip the information click on More Labs
3) Activate The service of DeekaaS
4) Now Go on Desktop AS a service
5) Click on New Desktop
6) Enter the correct email and username (The Password will be sent into your email)
7) Now Check your email for more Details
8) You Have Now Done
9) +rep me please
This has been posted EVERYWHERE on pretty much every forum (you'll find it on LET, FVPS, FDC, etc etc etc).
And please, don't beg for reps..
If you want rep then post quality content instead of copy pasting threads and offers from other communities.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Well but some others dnt know about it! so they will know if we post it everywhere! Keep posting Wink
I believe that OVH is now out of stock, subscribing to the lab now results in an error: "No more subscribers allowed on this lab".
not working , not quota left ............. OVH is now out of stock
i dont see the morelabs button . it probably expired now
[Image: 971d8fca41a24df09e2015af0eaf7be4.png]
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Since the method does not work anymore, I'd like @Dynamo to kindly close the thread.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
+rep me as this commend doesn't have any trolls in it
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting