arrow_upward

Poll: Would you use this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Why not.
66.67%
No, reply why not!
33.33%
Total
12 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn ~$3 Per week (12 bucks a month!) for doing what you always do
Hey there fellows!
I want to let you know that Google created something called "Google Screenwise".
It allows you to earn money for each device you install it on. Just do some surfing a few times every week
on the devices and the money is yours! They collect data about your activity. Then you can redeem it in giftcards and paypal!
So far(after like 4 days). I have 14 bucks. It's my birthday today so I got a $5 bonus\week this month Wink

You can connect up to 3 different devices. 1 Computer, 1 Phone and 1 Tablet. (iOS or Android).
Then you just have to do some surfing on all the devices sometimes and you earn for it! Isn't that awesome?

YOU CAN TRUST THIS BTW! It's Google!

https://www.screenwisetrends.com/
Make sure to choose that you're from USA. (If you're not, do that too).
Well, I shouldn't call it like you earn money.
You sell data, you sell personal data!
I don't know whether I want Google to fetch everything I do on the web...
Interesting. I wonder why Google don't do it under their main domain name like all other services. It's strange that I can't find anything about Google launching this site. Not that I'm saying it's fake I can see lots of site mention about it and people has been getting paid. Down side seems many complain it drains battery too fast and take lots of CPU power in mobile devices.

I found there are 2 other services like that who pay you for your information.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

[quote='xdude' pid='2927' dateline='1454034693']
Interesting. I wonder why Google don't do it under their main domain name like all other services. It's strange that I can't find anything about Google launching this site. Not that I'm saying it's fake I can see lots of site mention about it and people has been getting paid. Down side seems many complain it drains battery too fast and take lots of CPU power in mobile devices.

[/

Scroll down and youll see the Google logo. You can turn it off whenever you want.

Everything is just worth it! Turn it off when you do private stuff and you're good to go!
(01-29-2016, 07:16 AM)PaddiM8 Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 02:31 AM)xdude Wrote: Interesting. I wonder why Google don't do it under their main domain name like all other services. It's strange that I can't find anything about Google launching this site. Not that I'm saying it's fake I can see lots of site mention about it and people has been getting paid. Down side seems many complain it drains battery too fast and take lots of CPU power in mobile devices.

[/

Scroll down and youll see the Google logo. You can turn it off whenever you want.

Everything is just worth it! Turn it off when you do private stuff and you're good to go!
Their app at the Play Store is published by the official Google, Inc. So it's gotta be from the real Google Smile
(01-30-2016, 02:45 PM)RickB Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 07:16 AM)PaddiM8 Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 02:31 AM)xdude Wrote: Interesting. I wonder why Google don't do it under their main domain name like all other services. It's strange that I can't find anything about Google launching this site. Not that I'm saying it's fake I can see lots of site mention about it and people has been getting paid. Down side seems many complain it drains battery too fast and take lots of CPU power in mobile devices.

[/

Their app at the Play Store is published by the official Google, Inc. So it's gotta be from the real Google Smile

Yeah! THANK YOU! Big Grin

Also Website's SSL says

Verified by: Google, Inc.
(02-02-2016, 05:08 PM)azureweb Wrote:

Also Website's SSL says

Verified by: Google, Inc.

Yup! Seems to be enough proof to me.
but still information off your data is more tha 3$ woth on internet so earning it back is easy
I've done some research, and minimum payout is $25. Would take 6 weeks to process. Legit, but is your private data actually worth the $3/week?
Pages (4):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting