arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childhood TV Shows
What Are your favorite TV shows you have watched as a kid?
Zapped through the children programming today and can't stop to wonder if shows were better back then.

I loved He-Man, Transformers, Galaxy Ranger and all that stuff.
i only remembers Jungle book and all those Power rangers series, my favorite was Jungle fury and over dive, damn these shows were awesome to entertain myself as a child.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
I remember that Oswald, SPD Power Rangers and Noddy.
I still remembered those shows, Bob the builder, Oswald,Noddy,Series of Ben 10 and all.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

And what about popeye the sailor man, it was freaking awesome cartoon character for kids.
(02-14-2016, 04:47 AM)TrK Wrote: And what about popeye the sailor man, it was freaking awesome cartoon character for kids.

Have you tried eating spinach to get stronger?
(02-14-2016, 05:55 AM)Hagmui Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 04:47 AM)TrK Wrote: And what about popeye the sailor man, it was freaking awesome cartoon character for kids.

Have you tried eating spinach to get stronger?

nope not really, but i always wonder about to do that and all time i just escape that for other cartoon shows.
There was old one called Rabit, you just wait. A Russian cartoon. A wolf which get into all sorts of trouble while trying to catch this rabbit.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

So, i guess everybody has seen Full House in his/her childhood... Anyone seen the remake "Fuller House?"
I used to watch so many childrens tv series such as spell binder, The girl from tomorrow, Ocean girl and Disney short stories. All these were even dacades older but our networks tend to air all shows like dacade later.
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting