arrow_upward

Poll: Sport?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
77.78%
Oh god, no
22.22%
Total
9 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports? anyone?
Dear fellow community

Do you practice any sports or play some games (outside?), anything to talk about besides technology?
sometimes i plays chess and many other local games but as always i don't have enough free time to play outside. And sometime i plays carrom and other board games.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Yeah why not, i play Cricket, Batminton and Football.
yes, I play basketball, football and another games with balls.
No, I don't even play games outside but instead we play games inside the house using Nintendo WII playing Bowling, Tennis with family.
Usually every morning at 4:30 AM. I would go jogging. for sports like football. badminton . Basketball. I usually do it 1 week. sport makes a healthy body
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
i play volleyball some times there is some benefit playing volleyball, volleyball is all about hand-eye coordination. When you serve, you must follow the ball with your eyes, and strike the ball at the right point. On defense, you must react to where the ball is going and get in position to make a play. While setting, your hand-eye coordination helps you see where your hitters are, to make sure to give them a good set.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I like playing and watching basketball. Anyone up for some 2K Tongue
Sometimes I am playing football and basketball but not often.
I play Tennis twice a week. I've played soccer and ping pong and badminton though.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting