System Info
-----------
Processor       : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz
CPU Cores       : 1
Frequency       : 3392.292 MHz
Memory          : 1829 MB
Swap            : 1498 MB
Uptime          : 1 day, 15:13,

OS              : This computer system is for authorized users only. Individuals                                                                                         using this
Arch            : x86_64 (64 Bit)
Kernel          : 2.6.32-573.18.1.el6.x86_64
Hostname        : cpanel.blazingservers.net

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
---------------------
Your public IPv4 is 8.8.8.8

Location                Provider        Speed
CDN                     Cachefly        13.6MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US         Coloat          3.28MB/s
Dallas, TX, US          Softlayer       3.22MB/s
Seattle, WA, US         Softlayer       4.38MB/s
San Jose, CA, US        Softlayer       1.97MB/s
Washington, DC, US      Softlayer       6.69MB/s

Tokyo, Japan            Linode          2.40MB/s
Singapore               Softlayer       1.64MB/s

Rotterdam, Netherlands  id3.net         2.11MB/s
Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb        4.00MB/s

Disk Speed
----------
I/O (1st run)   : 174 MB/s
I/O (2nd run)   : 175 MB/s
I/O (3rd run)   : 172 MB/s
Average I/O     : 173.667 MB/s

This is the link of the VPS: https://blazingservers.net/clientarea/ca...=add&pid=1.

Control Panel is Virtualizor.
Lol your logo doesn't seems like pro its just a basic blaz font with some color combinations. btw the OVH servers are good even on CA location.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Your website is using a free SSL from Chinese CA WoSign also your main website is using Cloudme template are you have a valid license to use it?. Sorry i need some information only.

EDIT: I found that you are using CloudMe HTML template without a valid license if i am wrong then prove me wrong. And it decreased the trust level for you.
(02-23-2016, 08:06 AM)TrK Wrote: Your website is using a free SSL from Chinese CA WoSign also your main website is using Cloudme template are you have a valid license to use it?. Sorry i need some information only.

EDIT: I found that you are using CloudMe HTML template without a valid license if i am wrong then prove me wrong. And it decreased the trust level for you.

Oh...shit...you are right...I found out it just now...http://themeforest.net/item/cloud-me-web-hosting-responsive-html-template/8657234.
To be honest, I didn't really know that there was a ready template like that. My friend gave me that telling that he made it himself. So I used it. I am gonna buy it. Anyways, can you tell me how you found that it was illegal? Please tell me as I gotta know it to prevent me from falling prey to piracy. But it was not really my intention. As you can see, we have a registered WHMCS license.
(02-23-2016, 12:37 PM)Sagnik Wrote: Oh...shit...you are right...I found out it just now...http://themeforest.net/item/cloud-me-web-hosting-responsive-html-template/8657234.
To be honest, I didn't really know that there was a ready template like that. My friend gave me that telling that he made it himself. So I used it. I am gonna buy it. Anyways, can you tell me how you found that it was illegal? Please tell me as I gotta know it to prevent me from falling prey to piracy. But it was not really my intention. As you can see, we have a registered WHMCS license.

You forget it that i am a SEO analyst and it is not a difficult work for me to find out the script if its a nulled copy instead of a real valid purchased copy. And also one thing that makes me sick is why don't you use a real and trusted SSL on your domain instead of that free WoSign SSL if you can afford $15 /month then you can easily get a trusted SSL in that cost as SSLs.com is providing SSL only from $4.99 /year.
(02-23-2016, 01:18 PM)TrK Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 12:37 PM)Sagnik Wrote: Oh...shit...you are right...I found out it just now...http://themeforest.net/item/cloud-me-web-hosting-responsive-html-template/8657234.

You forget it that i am a SEO analyst and it is not a difficult work for me to find out the script if its a nulled copy instead of a real valid purchased copy. And also one thing that makes me sick is why don't you use a real and trusted SSL on your domain instead of that free WoSign SSL if you can afford $15 /month then you can easily get a trusted SSL in that cost as SSLs.com is providing SSL only from $4.99 /year.

Oh...I REALLY did not know that...
(02-23-2016, 02:07 PM)Sagnik Wrote:

Sure, you did not know that....

I now know how support tickets will be answered:
Client: Your hypervisor seems to be down.
Support: Oh, I did not know that

xD

Off-topic: If you want me to create a completely custom website for you for a affordable price, contact me Big Grin
I can also integrate websites with WHMCS.
That template.... every page is static HTML, good job editting the template on each page :')
(02-23-2016, 06:51 PM)RickB Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 02:07 PM)Sagnik Wrote:

Sure, you did not know that....

I now know how support tickets will be answered:
Client: Your hypervisor seems to be down.
Support: Oh, I did not know that

xD

Off-topic: If you want me to create a completely custom website for you for a affordable price, contact me Big Grin
I can also integrate websites with WHMCS.
That template.... every page is static HTML, good job editting the template on each page :')

TBH, the reason why my attempts did not go... well. You should at least of used a simple bootstrap theme and I applaud those who do if they do it right. Lunanode for example.

That of the SSL problem, sure, maybe for a 2 day thing, but I'd rather not sell until I had one and EVEN THEN I wouldn't sell until I got a paid SSL. Though, the actual effectiveness of doing so as they can be cheap as fuck can be doubted.

If I were you, I'd rather sell by manual. No WHMCS nor websites, if you know where to install yourself and provide key service you'd be fine. Only if I had enough startup capita, I would offer what Ingite did, as it is a very lucrative and extremely profitable service.
Anyways, I would need about two SSL certs. One for the main domain and the second for the Login Panel of SlousVM. (We are gonna change from Virtualizor to SolusVM)
(02-24-2016, 03:27 AM)Sagnik Wrote: Anyways, I would need about two SSL certs. One for the main domain and the second for the Login Panel of SlousVM. (We are gonna change from Virtualizor to SolusVM)

Well, ONE wildcard SSL certificate would also get the job done Smile
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting