arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best CMS for SEO
Does anyone have an documented experience on how different content management systems affect SEO? Are some content management systems better on some search engines than others? In what ways does various CMS structure contribute to SEO?
I will definately recommend you Wordpress with Yoast plugin.
Though I never use Wordpress, since I like to build websites in my own CMS, but for SEO Wordpress is better, I guess..
You can use any CMS as SEO things not take part in CMS core, SEO is based on content quality and and all SEO factors instead of famous CMS softwares. I used wordpress, drupal and many other CMSs all work like same in SEO as it required some custom setup for better Search engine ranking.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
WordPress by itself is an SEO optimized script if you ask me. Many people build great sites over WordPress. I have not tried Yoast yet, but seeing that Yoast is pretty popular, it should serve well. I would personally like to keep as less plugins as possible to increase page loading speed.
I use wordpress . And many optimization plugin. Like shareholic. W3 supercache.
Virtually all cms has seo system in own way. like blogger. in the blogger. settings seo such as custom robots.txt, custom tags and others. back to the creator of the website wants to use what cms : D
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
like the others, wordpress is should be your choice, use seo friendly themes and some seo plugin Smile
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

No other Content management systems can match the power of WordPress. But if you have plenty of high quality content then Google still let you rank well. I have seen Joomla sites rank above WordPress so it can happen.
(03-18-2016, 06:53 PM)RickB Wrote: I will definately recommend you Wordpress with Yoast plugin.
Though I never use Wordpress, since I like to build websites in my own CMS, but for SEO Wordpress is better, I guess..

Yeah. I have some websites running Wordpress and their ranking is good. You have many plugins that will help you configure your meta and seo urls
There are a few good new upcoming CMS like Garv. It won the best CMS award in CMS Critic awards. It is genuinely simple and developer friendly. SEO benefits should be there. Maybe, not built in.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Never heard of this new CMS. i should check that one. Its good to use different system when you do backlink building.
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting