arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Host4Fun| SSD KVM VPS| Starting From $2.90/month (FR/DE/CA/USA)
At HOST4FUN we offer cheap and budget web hosting and VPS services.We are fairly new hosting provider .We have been in beta phase for last 1year. We are legally registered Private Limited Company in India under the name of QuadSpark IT Solutions LTD
Host4Fun is operated from India and Bangladesh

HOST4FUN VPS Nodes and Features Info

We always use Latest Xeon E3 or E5 and Core i7 Processor
All out nodes have either 64GB or 128GB Ram
We provide Virtualizor Control Panel with all VPS
We use KVM virtualization
1GBPS Port Connection
Basics DDOS Protection
Support via ticket and online live chat
Server locations are France, Canada , Germany , Netherlands

Packages that we offer :

=========================================
512MB Ram KVM Linux VPS | $2.90/months (Special!)

512MB RAM
1xCPU CORE
30GB STORAGE
1TB BANDWIDTH
1GBPS PORT
1 FREE IP
FREE LINUX OS
UNLIMITED OS REINSTALL
UNLIMITED REBOOT,RESET,POWER ON/OFF
VIRTUALIZOR CONTROL PANEL
SELF MANAGED SERVICE

ORDER NOW (FRANCE Location) Instant Deployment !
ORDER NOW (CANADA Location) Instant Deployment !

1GB Ram KVM Linux VPS | $5/months

1GB RAM
1xCPU CORE
50GB STORAGE
1TB BANDWIDTH
1GBPS PORT
1 FREE IP
FREE LINUX OS
UNLIMITED OS REINSTALL
UNLIMITED REBOOT,RESET,POWER ON/OFF
VIRTUALIZOR CONTROL PANEL
SELF MANAGED SERVICE

ORDER NOW (Germany Location) Instant Deployment !
ORDER NOW (France Location) Instant Deployment !
ORDER NOW (Canada Location) Instant Deployment !

==================================================

For More High Ram VPS Packages Visit :
France Location KVM VPS
Germany Location KVM VPS
Canada Location KVM VPS
USA Location KVM VPS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extra IP Cost On France/Canada Location : $1.5/month Per IP and One time $2.5 Setup Fee Per IP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We can not provide extra IP on Germany location any more .

For More Packages Visit Our Sales Page : HOST4FUN.COM

We have 24hour Refund Policy

Please Read Our TOS/AUP Before Ordering : Click Here
First many things, not to hate on anything:

What is Host4Fun.org?

And why "Host4Fun"? It doesn't give a stable name as implying it is hosting 'for fun' and what ever goes/happens.

Your parent company's site is broken. (And looks ripped of from a builder site)

And are you practicing fraud with your main company that you have to setup a subsidiary for selling such?
(QUADSPARK IT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is classified under industry type Scientific research and development and the status of the company is Active)
Last time I checked, Scientific research and dev. is not the same as selling online services, or correct me if I am wrong.

And do you need a English speaker or writer to proofread? There are simple errors that would throw off anyone.
I wonder: where are your servers in The Netherlands? You offer services in the USA, Germany and France, but I never see The Netherlands.

I saw you use a valid WHMCS license, that's good at least Smile
Hi , thankyou for your replies .

First thing is we are not forcing any one to buy our service . If some one who does not like out brand name and do not like the errors on our site , he/she have their free will not to choose our service .

We are submitting all the invoices/billings from Host4Fun to the local company auditor who fill all the papers and bills to local government and for taxation and inc . Also web hosting is not the only thing QuadSpark IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. do .

According to MOA of our company papers it states this :

[Image: tMo9duY.png]

We are not selling NL Location any more . The servers were at SmartDC .

ThankYou
RIYAD
(03-25-2016, 05:36 PM)RIYAD Wrote: Hi , thankyou for your replies .

First thing is we are not forcing any one to buy our service . If some one who does not like out brand name and do not like the errors on our site , he/she have their free will not to choose our service .

We are submitting all the invoices/billings from Host4Fun to the local company auditor who fill all the papers and bills to local government and for taxation and inc . Also web hosting is not the only thing QuadSpark IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. do .

According to MOA of our company papers it states this :

[Image: tMo9duY.png]

We are not selling NL Location any more . The servers were at SmartDC .

ThankYou
RIYAD

May I ask you why you stopped providing in The Netherlands?
Due to low demand . Clients were choosing other locations over Netherlands .
Cool, you sponsor Post4VPS now. Hope your VPSes are good, we'll be finding that out soon I guess...
(03-29-2016, 01:00 PM)RickB Wrote: Cool, you sponsor Post4VPS now. Hope your VPSes are good, we'll be finding that out soon I guess...

They also sponsor some lower spec VPSs on FreeVPS too. Their servers not bad, however its weird that the email for server details comes from a gmail account that's called "Quadranet". I almost blocked them before I realized that it was the credentials for my VPS..

EDIT: Why do you use Virtualizor, H4F? It has a lot of bugs and security issues as well as poor support..at some point you might want to switch to SVM.
It should show QuadSpark IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. , Host4Fun is part of the company .

Till now we have not faced much issue with Virtualizor , and for us the support has been great , not sure , how others get the support .
(03-31-2016, 07:08 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 01:00 PM)RickB Wrote: Cool, you sponsor Post4VPS now. Hope your VPSes are good, we'll be finding that out soon I guess...

They also sponsor some lower spec VPSs on FreeVPS too. Their servers not bad, however its weird that the email for server details comes from a gmail account that's called "Quadranet". I almost blocked them before I realized that it was the credentials for my VPS..

EDIT: Why do you use Virtualizor, H4F? It has a lot of bugs and security issues as well as poor support..at some point you might want to switch to SVM.

QuadraNet is their DC
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting