arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free game server
FreeGameHosting is a website when you can get server for the games Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 2, Counter-Strike: 1.6, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Team Fortress 2 and Urban Terror.

If you want to keep your server alive you need to play on it. "The server gets automatically killed if there aren't any players on the server for 10 minutes. "

You can play with your friends without making any account or paying anything but if you want you can rent a server for only 1€.
No. Just..no. This site is not legit, and even if it does provide servers, they're not reliable nor trustworthy.
(03-31-2016, 12:07 AM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: No. Just..no. This site is not legit, and even if it does provide servers, they're not reliable nor trustworthy.
I was using this hosting to play with my friends and nothing happened to us and it was working well.
Yes, but will it work for a long time? Probably not.
(03-31-2016, 07:06 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Yes, but will it work for a long time? Probably not.

Yes and I said it
If you want to keep your server alive you need to play on it. "The server gets automatically killed if there aren't any players on the server for 10 minutes. "
Its only to play with your friends when you have bad internet and you want to play without lags its good site.
Its good if you want a personal server, if you want to make a public server then this is not good.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting