arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which vidio player do you use and why?
i'm using km playir it is easy for nubie's

if you have good player,  please  send download link to me
I use Mx Player, it is one of the best player with lot of codecs and it supports both hardware and software decoding, also audio boosting,zoomable and it also support subtitles, there are lot of good features and it seems better than VLC for android.

Thank you  Sweet

(04-08-2016, 06:01 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: I use Mx Player, it is one of the best player with lot of codecs and it supports both hardware and software decoding, also audio boosting,zoomable and it also support subtitles, there are lot of good features and it seems better than VLC for android.

can you give me download link?
(04-08-2016, 09:54 AM)alireza2016 Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 06:01 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: I use Mx Player, it is one of the best player with lot of codecs and it supports both hardware and software decoding, also audio boosting,zoomable and it also support subtitles, there are lot of good features and it seems better than VLC for android.

can you give me download link?

How about Google Play?

Let's nominate this comment for the "Stupidest comment of the year" award

On-topic: MX Player is the best Smile
I love MX player too, but when comes to windows i am using VLC and Jet Audio.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
VLC media player and MX player is the best to adjust.
(04-10-2016, 06:22 AM)TrK Wrote: I love MX player too, but when comes to windows i am using VLC and Jet Audio.

in windows, i'm using kmp

(04-11-2016, 05:47 AM)jackluter Wrote: VLC media player and MX player is the best to adjust.

yeah i  downloaded mx player for android, i like it!
A big fan of VLC Player here. Smile

They play almost any files these days. MX Player is also good.
I use VLC player in my movie marathon because it's easy to use and I can boost volume upto 200%.
VLC player's amplification can break the audio in laptops. They advise not to use more than 100 % if possible.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-11-2020, 12:22 AM
Last Post: aegisrox
11-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting