arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Host4Fun - DMCA Ignored CloudLinux SSD Shared Web Hosting @ $0.42/month
Heart 
At HOST4FUN we offer cheap and budget web hosting and VPS services.We are fairly new hosting provider .We have been in beta phase for last 1year.

Host4Fun is operated from India and Bangladesh

Shared Web Hosting Features :
CloudLinux cPanel
SSD Drives

Basic Plan

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Price : $5/Year|Ask us for 50% Discount (Normally : $10/Year)
Space - 1GB SSD Storage
Bandwidth - 10GB
Addon Domains - 1
Database - 1
FTP - Y1
Email Accounts - 1
Unlimited Email Forwarders - Yes
Script Installer - Yes
Managed Service - No
Server - Shared With 25+ Client
Back Up - No
Location - Romania

ORDER NOW

We will provide 50% Discount on first 15customers . Visit Host4Fun and contact live chat for the discount code !

Advanced Plans

Price : $15 /Year|Ask us for 50% Discount ! (Normally : $30/Year)

Space - 5GB SSD Storage
Bandwidth - 50GB
Addon Domains - 1
Database - 1
FTP - 5
Email Accounts - 5
Unlimited Email Forwarders - Yes
Script Installer - Yes
Managed Service - No
Server - Shared With 25+ Client
Back Up - No
Location - Romania

ORDER NOW

We will provide 50% Discount  for first 15 customers from here . Visit Host4Fun and contact us via live chat for the discount code !

ThankYou
RIYAD
Dear RIYAD,

What do you mean by: 'DMCA Ignored"?
Hi Rick , it means , any DMCA complain would be ignored by the Datacenter
That doesn't seems good as it will decrease your Reputation among valuable Markets and Freelancers, also change the line where you said Unlimited cPanel features as addon domains, parked domains, etc are part of cPanel Features.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(04-09-2016, 06:15 AM)TrK Wrote: That doesn't seems good as it will decrease your Reputation among valuable Markets and Freelancers, also change the line where you said Unlimited cPanel features as addon domains, parked domains, etc are part of cPanel Features.

Yes, if I understand you correctly people will be able to use pirated content without any actions? This would be a no-go for me just because of this...
(04-09-2016, 11:15 AM)RickB Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 06:15 AM)TrK Wrote: That doesn't seems good as it will decrease your Reputation among valuable Markets and Freelancers, also change the line where you said Unlimited cPanel features as addon domains, parked domains, etc are part of cPanel Features.

Yes, if I understand you correctly people will be able to use pirated content without any actions? This would be a no-go for me just because of this...

Yes, that is what it means...so like TrK said it would hurt your reputation, as the lack of DMCA enforcement would allow people to host pirated stuff, which can bog down the server quite a bit (torrents, etc), which therefore ruins your service for other users.
Thanks to all of your suggestions ! Will keep this in mind .

One of the reason we start offering Hosting At Romania location is , We wanted to be open to other possibilities .
(04-09-2016, 02:59 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote:

Yes, that is what it means...so like TrK said it would hurt your reputation, as the lack of DMCA enforcement would allow people to host pirated stuff, which can bog down the server quite a bit (torrents, etc), which therefore ruins your service for other users.
This is a cPanel , and .torrent files are not even the most 100kb each to host.

What I understand is that you frown upon the fact that people are allowed to use nulled and pirated scripts on these services, or the act of hosting downloadable versions of them?
DMCA outside the U.S. is not valid! DMCA is a U.S. law and if you are outside the U.S. and you are not a U.S. company you do not have to comply with DMCA. To put it simple: in countries where DMCA does not apply but other forms of take down notices apply a DMCA is a invalid take down notice and can be ignored. So if you want to have something taken down in RO, EU you should follow their law regarding take down notices. I am sure that the data center will honor this kind of requests that are valid and required to be taken care of by their law.

I am not sure why U.S. thinks that their laws and policies apply everywhere and to everyone when they simply do not. If the data center would be about to get sued then it would happen in their own country and not in the U.S. And since DMCA is not a valid form of a take down notice the U.S. party would most likely be the loser in that case. That is if the everything would work out according to the laws of RO and in favor of the truth.

It seems now that U.S. is so big and scary that they can sue everyone and everything from within the U.S. and that everyone has to comply with their laws no matter where the people are actually located. Every damn country has a stick up their back entry and are scared of U.S. Pff. In the end money wins though. That's why U.S. can do what they want. They have a lot of money and don't bother to send their mistress to take care of something somewhere like starting wars in countries to get their oil and other resources.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
All Countries have their own laws(except some small countries where internet is not grown as like in other developed/developing countries) in pirated content and copyright infringement since DMCA is only applicable in US.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting