arrow_upward

Poll: What browser do you use
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mozilla Firefox
27.78%
Internet Explorer
0%
Google Chrome
66.67%
Opera
5.56%
Safari
0%
Edge
0%
Other (Please comment below)
0%
Total
18 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favourite Browser
For me it has to be firefox as I am a volunteer for their support team
I like Firefox because it does everything I want. I use other browsers as well. Addons are plenty in Firefox. Google Chrome is the only competition they have.
I was using firefox for a long time but now im using chrome. More addons for steam trading system.
I have been using Chrome for the last 5-6 years. Unfortunately I am forced to use Firefox to watch television on my PC (Horizon Go), those stupid-asses at Liberty Global use Silverlight which is only supported in IE/ Firefox.
I like to use firefox because firefox is stable . And have better add-ons . And like compatible with all website
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
I use Google Chrome mostly in browsing but I also use Mozilla.
Vivaldi is the new comer to the browser arena. They offer for set ups for Windows, Mac and Linux. It is a decent browser with a few UI / UX modifications not available in other browsers.
i am a firefox user,
where i am i will use firefox.

but have chome for extra
I use Chrome as my main web browser but sometimes I use FireFox too.
And if I use a mobile internet connection which is not unlimited and slow or I use a public WiFi which is slow too then I switch to Opera because it has a built-in proxy server which compress the pictures, videos and text so it will speeds up your browsing experience and helps you to save on your mobile internet data costs.
The developer edition of Opera is now offer free VPN to users.There were reports that the VPN is pretty slow. Not sure if it has improved with time.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-30-2018, 08:35 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting