arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Designing your logo
How do you get your logo ? Do you design it yourselves or try get it done by professional designers ?
I designs my logos myself with help of some tips and also some free designing tools like inkscape, etc.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
for me personally using the services of professional designers is a job throwing waste of money. but usually the result of a professional designer can not be underestimated and underestimate. That depends it to you as the creator of the logo. for me personally. I choose to create your own logo. besides saving money. we also can imagine. The first thing is to find inspiration. draw in computer.memperbaiki some mistakes and finishing and finished
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
i make my own logos when i have time.

this help me save money because im poor XP.
A friend of mine is learning to create professional-looking logos. I'll let her try it out for some of my projects Smile
I normally rely on Inkscape to get my logo done. At times, I may get lucky with just GIMP. Professional logo service by Fiverr and similar are ultra cheap if you are from a country which deals with USD.
I'm myself a professional Graphic Designer, so I only need to convenience myself to work for free  Wink
For Logo, I always try to make it myself, but of course, most of the time I don't get what I want. I usually use GIMP. Since it's free and easy for me.
There are many applications out there that have premade logos, and you can use them to re-edit the ones that are already made. Or you can use Photoshop, that is what I do in this case.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Do you make logos @Golden ? Nice to know :thumbsup:
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting