arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to fix firefox crashings?
hi,  i am going to telegram web   with my firefox in windows,

how can i fix firefox crashings in telegram web?

sorry for my bad english.
You can try this way
1. Run Firefox in safe mode. Maybe there is plugin not compatible
2.Reset firefox
3.disable hadware acceleration in setting --> advanced
4.Update your firefox
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
like Arkiven4 said in some case is related to hardware acc setting.
you can try disable hardware acc.Firefox’s hardware acceleration feature uses your computer’s graphics card to render text and objects on web pages. this speeds up web page rendering and takes some load off your CPU. however, hardware acceleration can cause problems with some graphics drivers and graphics cards.
you can determine whether hardware acceleration is the problem by disabling it. To do so, click the Firefox button and select Options. Click the Advanced icon and uncheck the Use hardware acceleration when available checkbox.
note that you should not disable hardware acc if everything is working properly, as this is a useful feature. Smile
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

(04-28-2016, 04:07 AM)alireza2016 Wrote: hi,  i am going to telegram web   with my firefox in windows,

If you disable hardware acc then your CPU will be much hotter and your cpu fan wil be much louder so it's not recommended.  Update your drivers, it could help.
Btw what is telegram web?
(04-28-2016, 04:07 AM)alireza2016 Wrote: hi,  i am going to telegram web   with my firefox in windows,

remove all of your configurations and tha appdata folder, and remove firefox installation and install it again
and try it again and see if it crash, if still does crash then just try another browser like chrom for example, it probally wont crash with another browser.
Thread Closed To Prevent future Replies.
Topic Starter is also Inactive From few Months and Please Dont Bump Old Topics.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-18-2020, 01:48 PM
Last Post: fChk
01-01-2020, 05:13 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting