arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about bitcoins and getting them on site or from mining? I am trying to get them and now i have some in my virtual wallet. I think it can be common method to pay in internet in few years.
Faucets are just a website and use next to nothing on resources compared to mining.
I don't think Bitcoins are interesting anymore. If I had discovered Bitcoins when I was 9, so 7 years ago in 2009, I would have mined dozens of bitcoins and I would have been rich now haha Smile
Unfortunately, I didn't, so no, Bitcoins are not interesting for me anymore as a investment. Faucets/ Mining is not profitable at all, as Karate yet mentioned.
Bitcoin Mining is not giving any profit, its taking very long time to make one bitcoin too, if you want a bitcoin then you can buy it.
(06-23-2016, 12:07 PM)Lampard Wrote: Bitcoin Mining is not giving any profit, its taking very long time to make one bitcoin too, if you want a bitcoin then you can buy it.

lets spend out 300 bucks for 1 coin.
yay
(06-23-2016, 12:13 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 12:07 PM)Lampard Wrote: Bitcoin Mining is not giving any profit, its taking very long time to make one bitcoin too, if you want a bitcoin then you can buy it.

lets spend out 300 bucks for 1 coin.
yay

Well, you would actually still make profit :')

At today's rate: 1 BTC = $578,80
But I think Bitcoin Is a Promising Investment,as Gold And Oil More Time more expensive, but also to Decline Bitcoin, following the state of the market, and for Mining And Faucet, I suggest you choose mining, either from the Cloud, Nor hadware,
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Mining is useless resource wise or money wise unless you do it very large scale and you have very cheap resources. It's cheaper and more profitable to try FOREX. But I really wouldn't do either of these things.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

One of the advantages Of Mining is You Can Leave Him, you can leave them all to work, the street, shopping, and others, but mining still produce, On Forex, might think it is very dangerous, but it can make more money, as one website forex is CEX .Io, They Provide Mining Also Forex (Maybe)
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(06-27-2016, 12:13 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: One of the advantages Of Mining is You Can Leave Him, you can leave them all to work, the street, shopping, and others, but mining still produce, On Forex, might think it is very dangerous, but it can make more money, as one website forex is CEX .Io, They Provide Mining Also Forex (Maybe)

Bitcoin mining is not good because if you can leave it like that, its hard to make profit from it.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2017, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Jayce

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting