arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games with best story
Hello guys,

Which games got the best story?
I think that Sleeping Dogs, GTA V, and Call of duty Modern Warfare got nice story. What do you think?
Ill go with Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, i played it on Wii and it was awesome, very immersive. I actually cared about the side stories and stuff. Its hard though, i enjoyed Splatoon story a lot, it made me think a lot, Heroes of the Storm had a cool vague type story, but dont feel it really counts cause its kinda cheap, so got to give it to Xenoblade out of the games ive played in 2015. I guess its kinda cheating though since the game is technically pretty old now.
Starwars games usually have great stories which usually you discover level by level. If you check Youtube you can find whole animation movies made by connection all the parts.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-26-2016, 04:43 PM)xdude Wrote: Starwars games usually have great stories which usually you discover level by level. If you check Youtube you can find whole animation movies made by connection all the parts.

I have never played these type of games, don't know why, game with real life stories are really good, just like if you play Grand Theft Auto, their stories are really good.
I played GTA:V for PS and it was really nice, very interesting and addicting story. Really enjoyed finishing missions you should definitely try it.
There are lots of good story games, different genre. You can try Final Fantasy, it's a good graphics game.
Warcraft 3 Have Nice Story . Story from warcraft 3 and story from Dota 1 . their stories are really good.Many Chinematic create by Warcraft . The best one is Terrorblade : Revenge .
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
I Like Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Story.
Carl Johnson, also known as "CJ"
Dying Light and GTA V and GTA:SA got good story. I think all gta games have good story mode but V and SA is better than others.
Prince of persia series are great in terms of story..especially prince of persia warrior within..gave me chills at some point of time..No spoilers :p
Thanks to Post4Vps
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting