arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Video Editing Software you use?
I used Sony Vegas for my editing videos how about you guys?
l used this video editing: Windows Movie Maker, Blender and Lightworks.....
I was using Sony Vegas Pro and now I am using Corel VideoStudio
(06-02-2016, 01:58 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: I was using Sony Vegas Pro and now I am using Corel VideoStudio

Can Corel VideoStudio handle 3d editing?

(06-02-2016, 12:46 PM)KripTon Wrote: l used this video editing: Windows Movie Maker, Blender and Lightworks.....

Havent tried Lightworks looking forward with this, Windows Movie Maker can use for basic editing, Blender is nice they also use this to create 3d games.
(06-03-2016, 04:26 AM)Vuluts Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 01:58 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: I was using Sony Vegas Pro and now I am using Corel VideoStudio

Can Corel VideoStudio handle 3d editing?

(06-02-2016, 12:46 PM)KripTon Wrote: l used this video editing: Windows Movie Maker, Blender and  Lightworks.....

Havent tried Lightworks looking forward with this, Windows Movie Maker can use for basic editing, Blender is nice they also use this to create 3d games.

If you want 3d editing try Corel MotionStudio
I find Sony Vegas Complicated for a noob... Being myself a noob i use Cyber Link Power Director .
Thanks to Post4Vps
(06-03-2016, 02:26 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: If you want 3d editing try Corel MotionStudio

Do they have a free trial for there software? or should we buy a license from them?

(06-04-2016, 01:34 AM)thispc Wrote: I find Sony Vegas Complicated for a noob... Being myself a noob i use Cyber Link Power Director .

There are lots of tutorial in web or you can search at youtube too, if you find it hard you can use windows movie maker for basics editing.
I use Windows Movie Maker and VideoMotionPro. Most of the time I only need slide show type videos and small animations so these 2 are more than enough.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(06-06-2016, 04:17 AM)Vuluts Wrote: There are lots of tutorial in web or you can search at youtube too, if you find it hard you can use windows movie maker for basics editing.

If you want free trials of Corel Program you can download them here: http://www.corel.com/us/free-trials/
i don't use video editors as i have no use of them but from some friends of mine recommends Adobe's after effects, however i not used that.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting