arrow_upward

Pages (16): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post4VPS Post Counter Script
As all Users were suggesting for a postcounter, but because of some reason We can't able to have that at past(Conan wasn't ready). But anyways, i found some Free time for it so i utilized that and Re-modified Transfusion's script and fixed some bugs of posts not counting from It.

So this Script Uses a Simple HTML DOM for counting user's posts by crawling it from search. But this script can't able to count posts from VPS request sections as its not viewable by guests and it only have guest permissions.I have also created an Page post counter as i don't recommend Image one to our forum as it can slow the loading of the forum, but anyways if user want i have provided both in one page so users can use both.I have done only some basic designing of the page Post as i don't got time to finish it so if anyone can give a better design for it and suggestions for postcounter (both one) then they can Post below.

and for Image Postcounter Users can have this link:
https://post4vps.com/postcounter/img.php?userid={your User ID}
replace {your User ID} with your userid which can u generally see when u visit ur profile (user-23.html, here 23 is your user ID).

and here is Trk's Version,He too have made one:
https://p4v.trk1.pw/count/?uid={your User ID}

Version Logs

FOR Image PostCounter
Version V1.0
1. Fixed Real Time Postcounting bug.
2. Fixed yearly postcounting bug.
3. applied some minor changes like color changing of Number of post counts from 0 to 20, fixed the Number of posts overlapping with total number of posts,etc.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Its Work Fine.
add this on profile page
like this
Your month post count
https://dev.post4vps.com/postcounter/?userid= $mybb -> user[ 'uid' ]
Post the source code because it should be open source since transfusion's code is open source.
And what did you mean I wasn't ready? I simply didn't have enough time.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(06-03-2016, 07:47 AM)Conan Wrote: Post the source code because it should be open source since transfusion's code is open source.
There were some problems going one with running it directly with nginx webhost (it not counts posts at all), and in Apache the texts are not clear because of some reason so i am running it half in Apache and half in nginx by separating its files into 2(we are working on it), and there might be many more bugs that's why i don't wants to release a buggy version.

(06-03-2016, 07:47 AM)Conan Wrote: And what did you mean I wasn't ready? I simply didn't have enough time.
I mean that only ( wasn't ready as he was busy at that time, though i had u some months ago).
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Good job. Few weeks ago i saw thread about it and now you made it Big Grin Do you have in plan to make other graphic version?
(06-03-2016, 02:47 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: Good job. Few weeks ago i saw thread about it and now you made it Big Grin Do you have in plan to make other graphic version?

Other Graphic version ? what you mean ?
are you talking about Image post counter?(about its background and font).
or about page postcounter?(about its design).
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(06-04-2016, 10:27 AM)Dynamo Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 02:47 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: Good job. Few weeks ago i saw thread about it and now you made it Big Grin Do you have in plan to make other graphic version?

Other Graphic version ? what you mean ?
are you talking about Image post counter?(about its background and font).
or about page postcounter?(about its design).

I mean other background image, font.
Well done, this is a great project!
I like the look of it too (the background and text on it).
However, may I ask how you made this (some type of framework? etc)?
And by that I mean how you managed to create the image (not count the posts).
I always asked for this since the beginning, so thank you guys to make it available for us. It is working great!
(06-04-2016, 10:57 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Well done, this is a great project!
I like the look of it too (the background and text on it).
However, may I ask how you made this (some type of framework? etc)?
And by that I mean how you managed to create the image (not count the posts).

you mean how i am able to print all those text to that image?
Well its all imagettfstroketext()'s Magic.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Pages (16): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-22-2019, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Mashiro

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting