arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep Hours..How many do you have each day?
Tongue 
Everything else feels right or not in this life....sleep does Tongue .
It can never be compromised for anything.

Personally , I take 'beauty sleep' of 8 hours daily ...no matter what..  Big Grin

So How many hours sleep is really needed, or How many hours you sleep???
Thanks to Post4Vps
About 8 hours but sometimes only 5-6 hours. When i dont need to go school I sleep more than 8 hours.
I usually sleep 7-8 hours at weekdays, but at weekend I sleep 8-9 hours.
sometimes I don't have time sleep (rarely I sleep just 3-4 hours)
im being honest i sleep 3 hours a night it doesn´t matter how late i go to bed idk how.
(06-05-2016, 09:13 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: im being honest i sleep 3 hours a night it doesn´t matter how late i go to bed idk how.

I think that is because your inner time working incorrectly and it think that night is day and vice versa day is night.
It often happen people who travel by plane for long distances to a different timezone or skipping multiple nights to work or for learn and then sleep a little in the morning or afternoon. A few month ago I had this issue too.
Here is how you can fix it: 
Skip a full night then next day go to bed at midnight, and then wake up early in the morning for example 6 am.
Next evening go to bed at 11 pm and wake up next morning at 6 am. Next evening go to bed at 10 pm, and so on. After the third or fourth night your inner clock will be back to normal working.
(06-05-2016, 09:32 AM)Dudi Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 09:13 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: im being honest i sleep 3 hours a night it doesn´t matter how late i go to bed idk how.

I think that is because your inner time working incorrectly and it think that night is day and vice versa day is night.
It often happen people who travel by plane for long distances to a different timezone or skipping multiple nights to work or for learn and then sleep a little in the morning or afternoon. A few month ago I had this issue too.
Here is how you can fix it: 
Skip a full night then next day go to bed at midnight, and then wake up early in the morning for example 6 am.
Next evening go to bed at 11 pm and wake up next morning at 6 am. Next evening go to bed at 10 pm, and so on. After the third or fourth night your inner clock will be back to normal working.

im always go on a decent time to bed always on the same time but have problems in getting asleep as and btw i never touch aany device when im in bed so that wont be the problem.
As much as I can manage Wink

Normally, they say 8 hours for an adult.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(06-03-2016, 09:56 PM)thispc Wrote: Everything else feels right or not in this life....sleep does Tongue .
It can never be compromised for anything.

Personally , I take 'beauty sleep' of 8 hours daily ...no matter what..  Big Grin

So How many hours sleep is really needed, or How many hours you sleep???

As far as I know, our body needs 8 hours of sleep a day, but personally me I only slept 5 - 6 hours a day because of my online jobs at night, then I'm so sleepy in my work at morning, so sad but I need to this for my family.
I generally sleeps 5 - 6 hours daily, but sometimes like on weekends it extends to 7 Big Grin Tongue
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
6 hours sleep is decent for an adult. If I remember correctly, they say 6 to 8 hours for adult. But in case of children and old, they say 10.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Pages (5):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting