arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raspberry Pi experience
Information 
I have seen people putting raspberry pi to great use..I, personally, made a fully functional home server....I wonder what new things can be done with it other than a server. 
Have you used or plans to use a Raspberry Pi...??
post your experience about what u have done with it...
[Image: rpi1bplus.png]
Thanks to Post4Vps
I have used Raspberry Pi in high school. It was quite small and very portable. My teacher taught me how to run programs with it. I enjoyed connecting it to random monitors and playing with it.
I will buy one to test how it works and try to make some functional programs for it.
Once time I had chance to play DOOM on it XD
I would buy one some day. Just to play with it. I do not have any specific projects in mind.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(10-16-2016, 09:40 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: I will buy one to test how it works and try to make some functional programs for it.

When did you have a chance to play DOOM on it? Omg... I am so jealous right now. I don't have any Raspberry Pi any near me so I won't be able to experience this game Sad
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(11-01-2016, 01:43 PM)Golden Wrote: When did you have a chance to play DOOM on it? Omg... I am so jealous right now. I don't have any Raspberry Pi any near me so I won't be able to experience this game Sad

The original Doom (from 1994) doesn't need much power. It can run even on a 10 years old Nokia smart phone.
(11-01-2016, 01:43 PM)Golden Wrote: When did you have a chance to play DOOM on it? Omg... I am so jealous right now. I don't have any Raspberry Pi any near me so I won't be able to experience this game Sad
It was in my school. Its it school and they have some of them and 3d printer too.
I have a good ol' Raspberry Pi Model B rev. 2 (the 512MB RAM; 2x USB version; single-core 800Mhz chip). Wanted to build a cluster of RPis, just haven't had the time (and the money) to buy more than that single one. Currently in use for monitoring the VMs running a pfSense firewall; webserver; Win Server (for file sharing).
(11-12-2016, 03:28 PM)RickB Wrote: I have a good ol' Raspberry Pi Model B rev. 2 (the 512MB RAM; 2x USB version; single-core 800Mhz chip). Wanted to build a cluster of RPis, just haven't had the time (and the money) to buy more than that single one. Currently in use for monitoring the VMs running a pfSense firewall; webserver; Win Server (for file sharing).

Can you tell me on which site you bought it and how long did you wait for delivery? I am not sure where I should buy my Raspberry Pi.
(10-16-2016, 09:40 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: I will buy one to test how it works and try to make some functional programs for it.

Lol i thought that it was a new version of that game ahahaha, but it was old version, so its fine.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-21-2020, 09:11 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
05-27-2017, 01:59 PM
Last Post: humanpuff69

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting